SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Shirts

JESUS,family,rutgers

For some reason this link is not working,but if you go to google and type in 2006 frozen four shirts it brings you right to it. This is what I get for using computers--I should stick to making my own candles and washing my clothes on rocks.

You crack me up sometimes. :lol:

Notice, our logo is NOT on all the items.

I formally request that Sioux fans do NOT buy any of the NCAA items unless they have the Sioux (Indian head) logo on them. I didn't see any at the Regionals.

I'm with ya Sioux-Cia. I am not buying anything until it comes out at home. :lol:

Is the Bucky logo one of or their official logo and is it on any of their jerseys like our logo is?

My point is you can make several arguments when looking at the t-shirts. I did purchase a western regional shirt in Grand Forks. While not real fond of the interlocking ND logo, it wasn't like the other logos looked out of place with it on the shirt:

UND - interlocking ND

Michigan - blue M

Minnesota - brown M

Holy Cross - interlocking HC

Now look at the Frozen Four t-shirts:

Wisconsin - flying W

Maine - black bear

Boston College - BC logo w/eagle on it

ND - Sioux logo

All of the Frozen Four "logos" include some symbol (along with letters in BC's case) except Wisconsin.

I'm concurring that I wouldn't buy anything without the Sioux logo on it, but I'm not convinced it's an NCAA conspiracy this time around. Don't get me started on last year's merchandise, however. I still have some of the plastic cups around my place. You know, the ones where the logos of Minnesota, Denver, and Colorado College are in full color and North Dakota's Sioux logo is black and white.

Hello SiouxMeNow,

I actually did have a 1974 Gremlin that I bought for $175! It lasted a little over a year and the engine kicked out. It was dark green with one door that was a different color green and no muffler. The defroster also didn't work so in the Winter I would have to pull over every so often and scrape THE INSIDE of the windshield!

As for the flag and the bumper sticker, I have seen quite a few people smiling/smirking while I am driving. As for the hockey jerseys, one of the two I have is the current white replica ( which I like but probably should have bought the green) with the ND on the side. People think it is a Notre Dame jersey until they see Sioux on the front and get a confused look. When they ask, I tell them the whole story of how I picked North Dakota BEFORE I found out the Sioux are (soon to be) 8 time National Champions!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

I had seen these before on USCHO and wanted to order the one hooded sweatshirt. When it was posted here, I thought what the heck, I'll just order it. Then I realized that they had put the Notre Dame logo on it. I don't want anything that doesn't have UND's logo on it.