SiouxSports.com Forum

West Regional Highlights

mikeypat15

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crowd noise in the clips gives me goose bumps; same thing happens when I listen to my Holy Cross CD.

Jim, can you put this thread up with Prp's Thank You thread? That way we can access this thread when we're in need of a hockey fix until next season. Like MafiaMan, I'm not quite ready to lose this thread. :silly:

The crowd noise in the clips gives me goose bumps; same thing happens when I listen to my Holy Cross CD.

Jim, can you put this thread up with Prp's Thank You thread? That way we can access this thread when we're in need of a hockey fix until next season. Like MafiaMan, I'm not quite ready to lose this thread. ;)

I think my favorite one is the referee giving the goal signal against Holy Cross where the announcer says "I think my headset just popped off my ears!". :D

I think I played the Holy Cross Game Winning Goal video too much. My real player won't play it anymore :D I keep trying but it doesn't work no matter what I do.

The problem isn't on your end, but rather on mine. Give me a little time, and I'll try to get it back up and running to help get us through the dreadful summer months. ;)

That's the first time I've seen that goal since seeing it live in person. Man, it brought back a sick feeling in my stomach. I think I should have waited a few more months before watching this, I just wasn't ready yet.

Now you understand how I feel everytime I see that you have posted something.

That's the first time I've seen that goal since seeing it live in person. Man, it brought back a sick feeling in my stomach. I think I should have waited a few more months before watching this, I just wasn't ready yet.

No worries, i still can't watch the OT goal against BC in 2001...

I know it has been a while, but hey, I'm busy these days. Some great memories:

~Touring the Ralph and seeing the Zamboni drop a huge load of slush into a deep trough after cleaning the ice. Seeing the TV crew prep the ESPN interview room. Touring the empty suites. Very cool.

~Watching Fabian speak at the Sioux Booster meeting, and hearing coach Hak promise "We're going to play our butts off for you tonight!"

~Meeting Mr. Buning in the Athletic Dept. Suite.

~Holy Cross scores, and the Ralph explodes. One of the greatest "we hate the Gophers" moments ever!

~UND wins the tournament. The fans are amazing. Some of the Holy Cross team are looking around the stands in amazement at the great, loud support for the Sioux. I think some of them were blown away by the atmosphere. I know I was.

A perfect weekend of hockey. I'll have a hard time ever topping that one.

Fight on Sioux.