SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross Radio Highlights

KirkEisenbeis

I'm on the "outside" and wished I had wore one of my two game worn HC jerseys to the Frozen Four. I got mine in Feb. from a friend who got me the Durno jersey (pic). I almost took it with me to the FF in Milwaukee. Too bad, as I sat in a section next to the Fighting Sioux Band with four gophers. Two rows in front of me were BU fans chanting Holy Cross for all three games.

Sioux fans are the best!! They'll party with anyone. :)

Holy crap! Where's Forecheck?

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the "outside" and wished I had wore one of my two game worn HC jerseys to the Frozen Four. I got mine in Feb. from a friend who got me the Durno jersey (pic). I almost took it with me to the FF in Milwaukee. Too bad, as I sat in a section next to the Fighting Sioux Band with four gophers. Two rows in front of me were BU fans chanting Holy Cross for all three games.

Sioux fans are the best!! They'll party with anyone. :)

Isn't that a Canisius jersey? And I think Durno was one of the Canisius players that got drunk and trashed their room when they were here a couple of years ago?!

This whole thing has the potential to top the "BELARUS...BELARUS" chant from the hosers (sorry Canuck! :) ) during the World Jr's.... ;)

My response of Andre Fluery made the Canucks behind me laugh. :)

That Wookie jersey is worth alot to forecheck. :D You should fleece her. :D

Got ma practice jersey today. I love that it's well-used. It's perfectly broken in and has that hockey smell that I love like a fat kid loves candy.

Thanks Forecheck and YaneA for all your work.

hockey smell or hockey sweat smell? because there is a difference... ;):)

Picked mine up yesterday.

But it's got some rips and scars and it's got marker ALL over it. Geez, I thought I was getting something high quality here.

Thanks for all the hard work guys. :)

My collar is re-stitched in the middle. I love it. Plus some puck marks. ;)

I didn't closely inspect any of the jerseys in the shipment but did notice that some showed more signs of wear and tear (i.e., more signs of LIFE) than others. I think that's the nature of a game-worn. That said, if any game-worn jersey owner would rather have one with less visible wear and tear, I'll trade my merely puck-scuffed game-worn. Personally, I think the marks and repairs add a lot of character and I would be happy to wear (or frame) one that has been through the hockey wars. So PM me if you'd rather have a more pristine game-worn jersey than the one you've got and I'll trade ya.

I didn't closely inspect any of the jerseys in the shipment but did notice that some showed more signs of wear and tear (i.e., more signs of LIFE) than others. I think that's the nature of a game-worn. That said, if any game-worn jersey owner would rather have one with less visible wear and tear, I'll trade my merely puck-scuffed game-worn. Personally, I think the marks and repairs add a lot of character and I would be happy to wear (or frame) one that has been through the hockey wars. So PM me if you'd rather have a more pristine game-worn jersey than the one you've got and I'll trade ya.

As long as they are free of snot goblin stains count yourself lucky. :)

;) It shouldn't be that much of a surprize, you've met me and you know I'm not all there.

You're little guy hasn't developed that older, saturated with hormones Eau D' Hockey player smell yet. Just wait! That smell is a living being!! It will hurt you if given the chance!

(Man, do I miss little guy hockey!! ;)

You're little guy hasn't developed that older, saturated with hormones Eau D' Hockey player smell yet. Just wait! That smell is a living being!! It will hurt you if given the chance!

I've smelled it....... :)

*runs away*

i don't know about anyone else, but that game worn "stink" brings back many memories of my playing days. They say that smell is the best trigger for memory...