SiouxSports.com Forum

Pre-Game Thoughts

SiouxBetcha

If you haven't seen this Holy Cross video from 2 years ago, you should see it. It really shows they love being together as a team, and that being in this is giving them and their hockey program a lot of hope!! I was cheering on them last night, but tonight it's SIOUX all the way!! Good luck!!

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=57477

If you haven't seen this Holy Cross video from 2 years ago, you should see it. It really shows they love being together as a team, and that being in this is giving them and their hockey program a lot of hope!! I was cheering on them last night, but tonight it's SIOUX all the way!! Good luck!!

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=57477

Very nice video...I'm thinking the Sioux are in the process of making one that is even better!

Minnesota didn't hit anybody all game long. I look for UND to do some early hitting - keep it clean boys! - and intimidate HC physically.

Sioux need to keep doing what they've been doing. One win to extend the season. One shift at at time.

They were born to be hockey players. This is our time.

The Sioux simply need to play their game. Don't change the game to adjust to their slower style of play. The Gophers did that, and it backfired on them. As long as the Sioux move their feet, hit tape to tape passes like last night, and continue to fire the biscuit as accurately as they have, they should triumph tonight. Go Sioux!

I was not one who wanted to see the goophers lose - Mainly after seeing how hot their goalie was & consistantly good this team (HC) is

We could be in for a Battle tonight

I hope not (but it would have been FUN to have Had the Goopher Fans there tonight & of gave them the pay back we deserve)