SiouxSports.com Forum

Other Tournament Games

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a mild shocker to me. I know CCHA was over rated this year, but Mich State looked very good through out the year. I thought they might do some damage in the tourney. Props to Maine.

I was also hoping for Mich St. and Cornell to make it a regional with all 4 teams from different conferences. How would that be for a change from last year?

Oh well, I like whomever comes out from the UND/BC game. Both teams are really firing on all cylinders right now. It'll be a war on Thursday the 6th.

Oh well, I like whomever comes out from the UND/BC game. Both teams are really firing on all cylinders right now. It'll be a war on Thursday the 6th.

I agree. Too bad that it couldn't have lined up for a potential UND/BC championship game, because both of those teams appear to be playing the best right now.

Whoa, did I read that right? Wisconsin is up 6-2 in the 1st period? ;)

Edit: Doh! Those were shots on goal. ;) Still new to the game tracker.

HA...that's funny. Yeah, I guess I can see how you'd get that mixed up on the game tracker at first glance!

0 - 0 after 1 in Green Bay.

Here's a few of the little bits and clips I could type up during the 2 minute long interview (maybe only a minute long).

Took one game at a time

Tough michigan team

Holy Cross tougher than people expected. They are a "heck of a program, heck of a team." It was a tough battle.

Important to continue buidling momentum, but keep business as usual.

Been in playoff mode for 4-5 weeks now.

Nothing will change, still just take it one game at a time.

Took an awful lot of a time for the team and chemistry to develop, but now we're seeing the benefits.

playing consistantly now, and they're trying to continue it.

If that 3-6-3 record against BC is right, I'm kind of surprised. I've seen 3 wins for sure, and I assumed there were more. Maybe not. Oh well. The boys need to add one more against the flying rodents to hang another banner.

Apr 8, 2000 (Championship Game) 4- 2 Final

Oct 17, 2003 (Regular Season) 6-4 Final

Mar 26, 2005 (Regional Final) 6-3 Final

Those are the only three UND wins over BC I can think of. Then again, I'm not an expert on UND hockey history. But are they the only three wins over BC?

Yeah, I didn't want to give the score in case that was what you were watching. There's about 5 mins left in 3rd though, that should give you an idea of how far ahead we are.

The webcast is FLAWLESS! Not even a buffer in the last hour.

Flawless, BUT.....the quality leaves quite a bit to be desired. On the wide shots (the normal camera angle), it's nearly impossible to see the puck.

But you're right, it never drops out and you never have to rebuffer.