jimdahl

HERE IS TRUE PICKS:

Minnesota 8 Holy Cross 2

Sioux 5 Michigan 3

--------------------------------

Sioux 5 Minnesota 4 OT

........and off to Joe Louis we go!

------------------------------------

oooooooops. I meant off to Milwaukee we go!!

157 in bracket scoring for my ranking. MUCH higher than I thought I'd be.

my brackets are absolutely bleeped up. i have 5 and 6 points respectively, 3 of which come from UND, i can't believe I picked that horribly!!! (I think the PWR is too blame!!....stupid system for picking teams. ;) .....)

GO SIOUX!!!

But I'm still in 4th

Nice. :D

It's too bad I suck at prognostications. I'd've loved some of that stuff AZSioux is giving away. I still do have that autographed Brady Murray card. He looks so... smurflike in that sky blue billboard jersey. :D

The standings are there for all to see!

There were two clear winners.

teamsioux took an easy 1st place in both scoring systems by only missing 2 games, both in the first round. He predicted the Frozen Four participants and game outcomes perfectly.

The unregistered user "manthey00" took second. Today someone just attempted to register as manthey00, so if you're the same person just confirm your identity by sending me an email with the password you used to save your picks (send a note from the feedback page).

Success by UND and Wisconsin plus Gopher disaster led to Gopher fans bringing up the rear of the scoreboard, and I amply proved the game isn't fixed.

The standings are there for all to see!

There were two clear winners.

teamsioux took an easy 1st place in both scoring systems by only missing 2 games, both in the first round. He predicted the Frozen Four participants and game outcomes perfectly.

The unregistered user "manthey00" took second. Today someone just attempted to register as manthey00, so if you're the same person just confirm your identity by sending me an email with the password you used to save your picks (send a note from the feedback page).

Success by UND and Wisconsin plus Gopher disaster led to Gopher fans bringing up the rear of the scoreboard, and I amply proved the game isn't fixed.

How did manthy00 finish second with everything right?

How did manthy00 finish second with everything right?

Well, what you're actually seeing is that he made no picks and got them all wrong, but that's not what really happened.

You can either make picks with a message board account or an arbitrary name (you can't use an arbitrary name that is in use as a message board account, for obvious reasons). He made picks with an arbitrary name, but subsequently registered for that name as a message board account. That had no effect on scoring (which evaluates each set of picks one-by-one), but does mess up that display (which retrieves a single user's picks by name, manthey00 now points to a message board account that has no picks associated with it).

That glitch has never come up in the past, and I first saw it about a day before leaving for the FF. I'll definitely give it some thought before next year...

Well, what you're actually seeing is that he made no picks and got them all wrong, but that's not what really happened.

You can either make picks with a message board account or an arbitrary name (you can't use an arbitrary name that is in use as a message board account, for obvious reasons). He made picks with an arbitrary name, but subsequently registered for that name as a message board account. That had no effect on scoring (which evaluates each set of picks one-by-one), but does mess up that display (which retrieves a single user's picks by name, manthey00 now points to a message board account that has no picks associated with it).

That glitch has never come up in the past, and I first saw it about a day before leaving for the FF. I'll definitely give it some thought before next year...

The glitch changed all my picks... ;):lol: