SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS HUSKIES

AZSIOUX

There are no easy roads to the FF. No tougher than beating BU and BC in Beantown last year. The key is that we get the Ralph rockin' next weekend. Should be a blast.

I'd still rather have the less difficult road. :lol:

Then again the way the NCAA works, I doubt they'd put three huge programs in the same region. Having the Gophers and Sioux in the same region probably gives them enough hearburn, tossing the Wolverines in there too might be too much for old Myles to handle.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but you'll have them on your home Ice. If you had to take them on back to back to win, no other place I would want to play them at. Just be sure that they just happen to make sure there's plenty of student tickets available. :lol:

What, you wouldn't want to play Michigan in Ann Arbor??

if sioux hold on to win, they'll be tied for 6th, with miami and cornell. sioux will be a 7 seed and looking at the seedings from a completely numbers point: umn, UND, cc, and holy cross.

because cc and UND can't play, it looks like michigan or possibly bc will come to the ralph.

if sioux hold on to win, they'll be tied for 6th, with miami and cornell. sioux will be a 7 seed and looking at the seedings from a completely numbers point: umn, UND, cc, and holy cross.

because cc and UND can't play, it looks like michigan or possibly bc will come to the ralph.

Oh, and that scenario brightens my night! :lol:

< sarcasm > 2 goal lead is the most dangerous lead there is.. i think we should let them score another goal just so i feel a little better < /sarcasm >

By the way, what is in the PWR that assures that UMinn will be at the ralph next weekend?

Techinacally that could have been waived off. With #17 standing right on top of Jordy. At the time the shot was taken. Question is whether he was pushed in there?? :lol:

If you look close, Jordy grabbed him to try to move him, which led to Gordon pushing him, so it wouldn't matter. Sioux need to start playing hockey!