SiouxSports.com Forum

Gophers v. SCSU

Tsiouxnami

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if anyone is stuck at work or not, but just in case. . . . SCSU is leading the Gophers 6-4 with 5:20 left in the 2nd period. Briggs was pulled after SCSU went up 5-2. WOW! :huh:

Thanks, just getting ready to head out for work Saturday morning here in Qatar!

It's 6-5 SCSU...Gopher scored another PP Goal. I can tell you this SCSU has a very weak PK defense. But I'm not a Huskie fan or something but the penalty they called on SCSU was roughing the goalie but from what I saw there was no roughing done at all. I think the refs are pulling for the rodents. :huh:

It's 6-5 SCSU...Gopher scored another PP Goal. I can tell you this SCSU has a very weak PK defense. But I'm not a Huskie fan or something but the penalty they called on SCSU was roughing the goalie but from what I saw there was no roughing done at all. I think the refs are pulling for the rodents. :huh:

He made the call because he swatted at the puck after the whistle and may have nicked Frazee (Frazee didn't have it covered good when the whistle blew.

I agree with fanatic on St. Cloud's PK. But there is nothing worse in this league than the stripes officiating the scoreboard! St. Cloud had a good ole fashioned ARSE KICKIN' going on. There going to have to play 6 on 5 the rest of the way. Anything close is going to put the gohers on the PP.

I agree with fanatic on St. Cloud's PK. But there is nothing worse in this league than the stripes officiating the scoreboard! St. Cloud had a good ole fashioned ARSE KICKIN' going on. There going to have to play 6 on 5 the rest of the way. Anything close is going to put the gohers on the PP.

Just once can you NOT complain about the officiating. Is it possible? Honestly is it? No doubt SCSU is the better team tonight and deserves the W. If the U comes back and wins it will not be due to the officiating on the side of tU.

Sooo.....I miss Kaip's first two goals ever and this game all because all I had to work today. I hate my job. :huh:

If this game went into quadruple OT, that would be a miracle of God. 14 goals in the first three periods and 0 goals in the next three periods. ;)

Sooo.....I miss Kaip's first two goals ever and this game all because all I had to work today. I hate my job. :huh:

If this game went into quadruple OT, that would be a miracle of God. 14 goals in the first three periods and 0 goals in the next three periods. ;)

Ever here of sick days?