SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/DU

siNoDux

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man...Hak pulls the goalie when we are 3 goals down? Why bother?

Just when I thing this team is mature enough to contend for something, Jordy gives up 6 goals and the team folds under pressure. Not a good night.

3 of the goals were rather soft too, so we can't even say it wasn't JPar's fault. Just a bad night.

Dingle gets a hat trick on an empty net. Dingleberry.

You know, as much as I hate DU, at least I respect them and they respect us (READ: as opposed to the Gophers) and having them play for something has made us: 1) a better team; and 2) .... uhhhh... what was I talking about?

Man...Hak pulls the goalie when we are 3 goals down? Why bother?

Just when I thing this team is mature enough to contend for something, Jordy gives up 6 goals and the team folds under pressure. Not a good night.

I didn't get it either, although I guess sometimes you'll pull the goalie to get 2 (which rarely works), so I suppose they thought, get 1 on the PP and then 2 with the goalie pulled?

So... now UND is tied for 5th, but in reality they are below SCSU because of the blown home series.

Therefore, things either go extremely well for the Sioux next week, or they are on the road for the WCHA playoffs, and back on the bubble for the Regionals. Overall, not a horrible weekend, but not great, either.

So... now UND is tied for 5th, but in reality they are below SCSU because of the blown home series.

Therefore, things either go extremely well for the Sioux next week, or they are on the road for the WCHA playoffs, and back on the bubble for the Regionals. Overall, not a horrible weekend, but not great, either.

Maybe the best thing that can happen is to play SCCC again. That would help our TUC since it doesn't appear they will drop out.