SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/DU

Siouxdonyms

Yeah, I can't believe the place isn't packed. When I was thinking of going, I went to Ticket Master and there were no tickets available! So much is dependent on this series and there are empty seats!!

Geeze, what a bunch of gomers!!

35 consective sell-outs. Could've fooled me.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been lurking for a while, mainly to read updates on TJ Oshie (because he's a Blues prospect).... figured that his pretty breakaway goal was enough of a reason to finally register. :blush: I've been able to catch 4-5 NoDak games this year and watched TJ play in the WJC's, so I've gotten a pretty good idea on what kind of player he is, but if anyone wants to share their toughts I'd like to hear them.

This PP to start the period is huge.... a kill by DU could really light a fire.

I've been lurking for a while, mainly to read updates on TJ Oshie (because he's a Blues prospect).... figured that his pretty breakaway goal was enough of a reason to finally register. :) I've been able to catch 4-5 NoDak games this year and watched TJ play in the WJC's, so I've gotten a pretty good idea on what kind of player he is, but if anyone wants to share their toughts I'd like to hear them.

This PP to start the period is huge.... a kill by DU could really light a fire.

You guys can't have him yet!!!!!! We still need him for 2 or 3 years! :blush:

You guys can't have him yet!!!!!! We still need him for 2 or 3 years! :blush:

Oh... I don't think you have to worry about that. The Blues are notorious for being overly cautious (to a fault really) with their prospects. I'd bet my house he plays his sophomore year and I'd be very surprised if he didn't also play his junior year.

Oh... I don't think you have to worry about that. The Blues are notorious for being overly cautious (to a fault really) with their prospects. I'd bet my house he plays his sophomore year and I'd be very surprised if he didn't also play his junior year.

In reality, he still has a lot of physical growing left to do. IMO, on a team filled with talent, what makes him stand out is his continuous work ethic.

In reality, he still has a lot of physical growing left to do.

I agree.... they were saying during hte WJC's that he has grown 6 inches in the last 18 months or someting ridiculous like that. I'm glad he's grown, but now he needs to fill out that extra height.