SiouxSports.com Forum

Join Us Tonight at Sensors--Roseville

chandler23

Yes! One of their best games of the year. I went to the Bloomington location as usual. There were more Sioux fans there for last nights game, then there has been all year.

Not sure what all the confusion was about the game being picked up in the bars. Must have been that the game would not be on the FSSN satelite nationally, but could be seen locally in GF and nationally on Fox.

Yes! One of their best games of the year. I went to the Bloomington location as usual. There were more Sioux fans there for last nights game, then there has been all year.

Not sure what all the confusion was about the game being picked up in the bars. Must have been that the game would not be on the FSSN satelite nationally, but could be seen locally in GF and nationally on Fox.

Glad you got to see it....You were lucky....I wont get into the legallities

We both Know thats is not true? :D

There seems to be a legit commercial / public viewing Fox Sports DirecTV package that does include Fox Sports North (and Rocky Mountain). Anecdotally, last night's game was on FOXSN and was playing at my local sports bar on the East Coast, far out of market (as WCHA games often are from FOXSN and FOXSRM).

There seems to be a legit commercial / public viewing Fox Sports DirecTV package that does include Fox Sports North (and Rocky Mountain). Anecdotally, last night's game was on FOXSN and was playing at my local sports bar on the East Coast, far out of market (as WCHA games often are from FOXSN and FOXSRM).

Sorry Jim I tried that went all the way up the food chain, with Direct TV, It is worded and sold as "get your local in-market teams"...up here in the North Dakota and Minnesota area we are only able to purchase Fox Sports North, (Commercially)...This signal FSNRM is not being sent any other way then thru Direct TV, Can not be picked -up on annalog or Big Dish...We were just fornuate that Butch Moteberg at Midco Cable was able to work a deal, to bring this SHARED signal to Midco and then dispense it on Cable Channel #23...

Any commerical Establishment ..Outside the Grand Forks area without cable and the Rocky Mountain Region, is in all probability showing this game on a residential package illegally....Sorry...GO SIOUX

I will also say this was not set up by direct tv but by Fox Sports to protect regional Pro Franchise Veiwng ..which sucks for North Dakota Fans...