SiouxSports.com Forum

Chris Kuper story

82SiouxGuy

He graded out with no M/A's (missed assignments). I was at the game and on one passing play he picked up their All Pro tackle and slammed in flat on his back. He thought that he would get chewed a little on Sunday but the only remarks he got were about hand position. He was in on 3 drives one was a 14 play drive and they scored TD's on 2 of them. The third was stalled on penalties on of which was his on 4th down.

• 2 weeks later...

The part about rule #2 is hard and fast, I'm surprised he was quoted. chris did not make the 42 man roster to dress for the game so he gets to learn about the NFL "redshirt". Good thing is that it pays better than the NC$$'s . Good luck to the Fighting Sioux (can we still call them that without being abusive and hostile?) it looks like they have a real challenge on the road this week. Hi to all the tailgaters Grossman,Hermes, Smitty etc.. lots of love from Alaska

I went to the Broncos vs Cardinals pre-season game last week. I got to see both Kuper and Mustard play. Both of them started and played most of the game as the starters for the broncos took the game off. I thought they both played very well. Granted when you watch one or two guys the whole game, it is easy to see they may have made a few mistakes, but overall I thought Kupe did an excellent job with his pass protection. His run blocking was also good, the only mistake I really saw out of Kupe was a missed block on a screen pass. But then again, he played the entire game and that was the ONLY play I noticed that he missed. Mustard also blocked well but didn't get any passes thrown to him. It was great to see old college teammates playing in the NFL. I got a chance to talk to them after the game. I wish them both the best of luck, they are both great athletes and great guys.