SiouxSports.com Forum

Myron Allen

dallassiouxfan

Not that I follow basketball all that much but Fort Worth got a new NBDL team. I was looking at the rosters and came across Myron Allen (he actually plays for Arkansas). Said his college is North Dakota. The only thing I could find on the guy is that he got suspended from the team in 2002-2003. I never heard of him. Who is this guy?

Not that I follow basketball all that much but Fort Worth got a new NBDL team. I was looking at the rosters and came across Myron Allen (he actually plays for Arkansas). Said his college is North Dakota. The only thing I could find on the guy is that he got suspended from the team in 2002-2003. I never heard of him. Who is this guy?

Myron, played for the Sioux thru the pre-season non-conference games in 2002....then it was found out he had played professionally in Fargo, the the Fargo-Mhd Bees, this was brought to the attention of the NCAA and he was ruled ineligble, UND was not forced to forfiet any games just to release him from the team...

this is the best I can remember...? May some others can add more...When I saw him play he was a very talented B-Ball player...

It was something as simple as the F-M Bees paying for a hotel room for him for one night or something small like that.

Most people thought the NCAA would overlook it and say "alright, he can play," because if they had, that team, along with Jerome Beasley would have had a shot at going all the way.

He was a HUGE showboat, though. One time he was on a breakaway and tossed the ball up and was going to do a mid-air spin then dunk. He missed the catch and landed funny and hurt his ankle.