SiouxSports.com Forum

Thursday Practice at the John

siouxguyinstpaul

I don't think they allow people to go watch. The ony time they have open practices are when it is a regional.

Even then it is hit and miss. The NCAA bums in Colorado Springs in '04 closed practices to the fans.

At least they did to our group, and there was nothing that Roger Thomas could, or would, do about it.

I suspect that The John will be jimmied tight on Thursday. Too much room for rodents skipping class to otherwise lurk and lurch.

Even then it is hit and miss. The NCAA bums in Colorado Springs in '04 closed practices to the fans.

At least they did to our group, and there was nothing that Roger Thomas could, or would, do about it.

I suspect that The John will be jimmied tight on Thursday. Too much room for rodents skipping class to otherwise lurk and lurch.

that whole regional was a complete disaster in c springs including the practice no go. nice area but they did not promote the event which baffled me, you couldn't leave the damn arena and come back in and then the game vs du when we outshot them 2 to 1 and the rest was history...uggg..i never want to go back ;)

Hey, can't argue with closed practices after what happened at the Montreal Canadians practice the other day. In case you didn't hear, some joker got on the ice and tried to score on Theodore. I guess he poke checked the first rush, and the second one was a weak wrister to the glove side. The players laughed it off, but it's definitely something the guys don't need to prepare for this weekend's series.

Hey, can't argue with closed practices after what happened at the Montreal Canadians practice the other day. In case you didn't hear, some joker got on the ice and tried to score on Theodore. I guess he poke checked the first rush, and the second one was a weak wrister to the glove side. The players laughed it off, but it's definitely something the guys don't need to prepare for this weekend's series.

yeah, and how many times has that happened?? not many..its was fricken halarious..he actually was sitting up in the stands in full hockey gear which is funny as hell to begin with then i guess he laced the skates up, hopped over the boards and showed his skilzzz.this happened at a 2nd practice rink i believe as the canadiens did not have access to their practice rink.i will try to find the video and post it...

story

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2285908

click this video link...it still should be on the right side with the headlines...it may be dropped soon

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/

yeah, and how many times has that happened?? not many..its was fricken halarious..he actually was sitting up in the stands in full hockey gear which is funny as hell to begin with then i guess he laced the skates up, hopped over the boards and showed his skilzzz.this happened at a 2nd practice rink i believe as the canadiens did not have access to their practice rink.i will try to find the video and post it...

story

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2285908

It was hilarious! I read it at work, and I just had a huge belly laugh. Our luck we'll get some Gopher wanna-be taking shots on Phil at practice ;)

Does anyone know what time our lads will be practicing this week. I may take it in if the John is open to it.

I believe the schedule goes something like this:

8 a.m. -- Bus Departs REA with Fran at the wheel.

10:30 a.m. -- Bus stops in Alexandria for lunch.

11:15 a.m. -- Bus departs Alex

1:20 p.m. -- Bus arrives at the Radisson

1:30 - 3:30 p.m. -- Check in hotel/short time to relax/unload gear at The John

4 p.m. -- Get ready for practice

4:45 -5:45 p.m. -- Practice

7 p.m. -- Team Dinner