SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. AA

Let'sGoHawks!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should just go to bed. If I do, the Sioux will probably rally for the win.

That was like me when Team USA played Russia, but it didn't work out that way. I tried to go to bed at 1-0, but curiosity brought me back. Turned it back on, it was 3-1, than 4-1, than I watched the rest of the misery.

Seriously people, how are we going to figure out a solution to our problem or is this a case of some years are like this and we have truly been spoiled for years? :lol:

I just think they're really lacking a MOTIVATOR this year...an older player who can light them up in the lockerroom between periods...

Seriously people, how are we going to figure out a solution to our problem or is this a case of some years are like this and we have truly been spoiled for years? :lol:

We haven't been that spoiled. We had a nice run in the late 1990's into 2000. 2001 was a good season. Since then we haven't had too many outstanding seasons. But we do have expectations. It's tough to accept being down 3-0 tonite.

Yep, I think i'll retire from all my fine posts tonight and check the score in the morning. :lol:

It's now 12:15 AM Michigan time, I get on to read the entire thread to catch up on things, see the Sioux are down, playing like s**t, seems like many of you have the idea of going to bed...

It sounds like a good idea! Not much to stay up late for... don't need much more convincing, but I'll hang around a bit longer to see if a turnaround may happen...

Once the first period reached 5-on-5 play, and into the second, the Sioux owned the even-strength play. The middle of the second, though, has been spent in front of Lammy. Sioux need to turn it around here and get some pressure down in the other end.