SiouxSports.com Forum

Bronze Medal Game

sprig

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I don't think it is going to be broad cast tonight.

I just checked myself and it is not on at all. Not even on NHL center ice.

Also not on the FCS channels either.

Edited by Goon

According to the Comcast on-screen guide, FSN North will air the title game tonight at 10 p.m. after the Wild/Avs game.

That's what's is on my directtv schedule, a delayed broadcast of the gold medal game. Guess there is no TV interest in the US game since they are out of the gold medal game :lol:

I, personally, find it rather pathetic that they can't show the US playing for a bronze medal on some channel. You would think that they could take a day off from World Series of Poker or something on ESPN. (That would be silly.) I also find it sad that Center Ice isn't carrying it, when they have carried the others? Oh well, in a perfect world, hockey would just be on all the time. . . . . oh, wait, then we would be in Canada!! :lol:

"Programming note: Today's game is also being televised by FOX Sports Net North (DirecTV, Channel 641) at 11 p.m. EST."

From the usahockey website. Looks like they are in fact showing the bronze game. Kind of a bummer because I think I'd rather see the gold medal game.

"Programming note: Today's game is also being televised by FOX Sports Net North (DirecTV, Channel 641) at 11 p.m. EST."

From the usahockey website. Looks like they are in fact showing the bronze game. Kind of a bummer because I think I'd rather see the gold medal game.

My on screen directtv schedule shows, "gold medal game/canada vs russia". Guess we'll have to wait until tonight to see what's on.

My on screen directtv schedule shows, "gold medal game/canada vs russia". Guess we'll have to wait until tonight to see what's on.

Either way, a current Sioux player will be on, so I'll be tuned in. I still have no audio for this game.

If not the top player on the team, he's definitely been one of the top 3 players on the team throughout the tournament. It's frustrating to not see him get on the scoreboard with all the hard work, and the effort that he's put forth in every game in this tournament. With that being said, let's hope this great play continues for him into the second half of the season for the Sioux, where he's rewarded on the stats page too.