SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't understand is why the FSSN couldn't just pick up the Charter Communications feed. I am sure Charter would be willing to work out a pretty cheap deal with UND/FSSN. If they can increase the viewing area/number of viewers it is much more attractive to companies buying advertising during the broadcast.

I would think that something could be worked out that would be beneficial to both sides.

I really wish I could watch this game. I don't know if the Sioux radio rubes are being truthful about the penalty calling or not.

Red Wing - what are the radio guys saying ? I'm watching the game - albeit very grainy picture - to me the calls look about right both ways.

Sioux picked it up good towards the end of the first. We almost gave up one at the end though with time running out - good opportunity in the slot - puck just slid by th post.

Beavers are very very aggressive on the penalty kill . We need to move the puck more quickly to catch them out of position.

Red Wing - what are the radio guys saying ? I'm watching the game - albeit very grainy picture - to me the calls look about right both ways.

Sioux picked it up good towards the end of the first. We almost gave up one at the end though with time running out - good opportunity in the slot - puck just slid by th post.

Beavers are very very aggressive on the penalty kill . We need to move the puck more quickly to catch them out of position.

They were talking about how, though it was "probably a penalty ( :silly: )" Prpich's tripping call was marginal. They also said that UND was getting mugged in the last 4 minutes of the period. Prpich got high sticked and a lot of clutch and grab.

Damstrait- True, but I wouldnt care about that statistic if we could have put more than one on the board.

Edited by redwing77

They were talking about how, though it was "probably a penalty ( :silly: )" Prpich's tripping call was marginal. They also said that UND was getting mugged in the last 4 minutes of the period. Prpich got high sticked and a lot of clutch and grab.

Damstrait- True, but I wouldnt care about that statistic if we could have put more than one on the board.

[/quote

Sioux were really playing well last 4 minutes and Bemidji was really back on their heals. My picture is sooo badddd and their replays are just as bad that it's hard to see everything and know exactly what happened in real time. We had a few really good opportunities and we were working the corners nicely.

All I know is, if we can improve the power play we'll be fine. Bemidji really takes chances when a man short and we need to make em pay for it.

Seems weird not having Toews out there.

Sioux 4 -2 final.