SiouxSports.com Forum

Hobey Baker

cjsol

Question: is there a second page to the nominations standings on the hobeybaker voting site? ;and if so, how do you access it?

The reason I ask is that prior to nominating player(s) I didn't see David Hale's name on the list/standings, however, after voting I looked at the standings and David appeared on the list with 6 votes --- so I looked to see if there was a link to a 2nd page as someone else I nominated didn't show up (Grant S. from MSU-Mankato).

(I know, in the whole scheme of "hobey" voting our input isn't too significant -- but it's something to do during the work day! Considering this is only the first day of voting, it was surprising to see which fans have found that site (UND and UMN are well represented) ..... I realize that Chris Higgins from Yale isn't a "scoring leader", I believe 17 points on the season but he is a good player, however, he only has 7 nominating votes so far. . . . . . )

It seems to only show the top nominees -- no way to see players below that.

I find it interesting that they're doing it themselves this year instead of through USCHO (sorry if this has been beat to death on USCHO, I haven't been there in a while).

It seems to only show the top nominees -- no way to see players below that.

I find it interesting that they're doing it themselves this year instead of through USCHO (sorry if this has been beat to death on USCHO, I haven't been there in a while).

When I registered on the site, the confirmation e-mail i got was from VFH@uscho.org So it probably is through USCHO, just hosted on their site. hmmmm