SiouxSports.com Forum

Vote for Toews

Sioux_Hab-it

Just to clarify, nobody was debating who had the BETTER WEEKEND last weekend, because I think the only difference between them was the goal Kessel scored when Stoa was in the crease, which according to Sheperd's Father, the head of officiating in the WCHA, should have been reversed to a no goal because of that fact. Both of them didn't do anything spectacular to me when watching them both. So I guess you can give the nod to Kessel because he scored a controversial goal last weekend. But the quote of Sioux_Hab-it stated that MacKenzie thought Toews was the more complete package overall, not just based on one weekend of hockey. Just so you understand and quit posting comments that are irrelevant to the quote you are poking fun at.

Toews gathers more iron than a Ranger working a double shift...

Congratulations to Toews on making this team. I think he's talked about how bad he wanted to make it. Hopefully he'll have great success, learn a lot and come back even better prepared for the 2nd half. The converse is that he gets worn out, but oh well, chance you take.

Toews made the team as did three other NCAA players which trashes Red Wings Theory about any Canadian bias. :silly: the only NCAA player to get chucked was Chucko.

http://www.tsn.ca/world_jrs/news_story.asp?id=147178

:shrugs:

It is nice to know that we have four on Team Canada now. The fact that there were usually 1 on the team and last year none makes the number (four) jump out at you. I bet that's driving MJ leagues crazy that someone good could actually go a different route than MJs.

So yeah, I think the curse may be over. :lol: