SiouxSports.com Forum

Score Up dates from around the league.

Goon

Goofer down to the BADgers by one in the first Frazee looks just as sievey as Briggs.

FSN just had a nice piece on all the inclose goals on the Goofers. Funny how all the Goofer defensemen are back watching as their goalie gets scored on.

The crazy thing about that UM/UW series is that in the last 10 games at the John the Gophers held a 10-0 advantage. THAT'S NOT A TYPO!!! 10 to 0!!!

Wisconsin, at this point, is as good as and better than anyone in the NCAA.

HOWEVER, don't expect them to rocket to the finals without a fight.

This weekend was great for UND in terms of league standings. All the right teams lost. UM/CC/St. Cloud

KUDOS also to UAA, who after getting shutout in the great white north, came back to win 2-1 tonight!! UND gained a good amount these last few series, standings and stats-wise.

The crazy thing about that UM/UW series is that in the last 10 games at the John the Gophers held a 10-0 advantage. THAT'S NOT A TYPO!!! 10 to 0!!!

This weekend was great for UND in terms of league standings. All the right teams lost. UM/CC/St. Cloud

KUDOS also to UAA, who after getting shutout in the great white north, came back to win 2-1 tonight!! UND gained a good amount these last few series, standings and stats-wise.

I agree they are a good team! They seem to be as complete a team that we have seen this year!

UND is like tied for fourth in the league after going 5-1 against some bottom feeders. I am not convinced we can't go higher as Minnesota is not that good. I think a home spot and in the WCHA playoffs is a must and they have the schedule to do it, we only play Wisconsin twice this year. As for Wisconsin, they are good but we will see if they are 26-1-1 at the end of the season. In the second half of the season losses will come and they will taper off a bit. They will have their problems too. I remember UND won the WCHA and then couldn't win a game in the playoffs that year. We will see if that happens to Wisconsin or not.

UND is like tied for fourth in the league after going 5-1 against some bottom feeders. I am not convinced we can't go higher as Minnesota is not that good. I think a home spot and in the WCHA playoffs is a must and they have the schedule to do it, we only play Wisconsin twice this year. As for Wisconsin, they are good but we will see if they are 26-1-1 at the end of the season. In the second half of the season losses will come and they will taper off a bit. They will have their problems too. I remember UND won the WCHA and then couldn't win a game in the playoffs that year. We will see if that happens to Wisconsin or not.

I think that they will in fact be 26-0-2. ;)

Goofer down to the BADgers by one in the first Frazee looks just as sievey as Briggs.

FSN just had a nice piece on all the inclose goals on the Goofers. Funny how all the Goofer defensemen are back watching as their goalie gets scored on.

Sioux need to take advantage of this(close scoring on Briggs,Frazee) looks like a major chink in the gopher defense and Wisco took full advantage.

I remember UND won the WCHA and then couldn't win a game in the playoffs that year. We will see if that happens to Wisconsin or not.

Don't forget 2000. That's the year when a seemingly unstoppable Wisconsin team had the number of a very good UND team during the regular season. But when the playoffs came, the Sioux peaked at the right time and the Badgers didn't even make it to the Frozen Four.