SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Mankato game thread

spfreak

You're probably right. Notwithstanding our shaky offensive performance today, I think we're substantially better than UNO this year, particularly considering all their offensive injuries. I'm really glad this one is at home though, since we never seem to play well in Omaha.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm glad we won today and I'm glad it was a scary win. With that out of their systems and continued good coaching, we're golden from here on out. :D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed the beginning of the game. The Indians have some very vertical bleachers. It was hard to breathe way up at the top.

Ugly offensive game. Why were we throwing so much? The Indians had every screen play sniffed out. We finally did throw a few balls deep, but it was to guys that were covered and I think the wind did affect the ball a little bit. The running game was going fine, but was always upset by the crappy passing game.

The fullback on the KO return ran OK. We should've had someone out there that could've caught up. Glas had a shot and whiffed.

Our D played well, but it wasn't there best run stopping game. There were lanes out there. The Indians RB had a few runs over ten yards. A couple screens went for around ten yards. The good news is that they didn't go for huge yardage.

Penalties are really killing this team. The personal fouls are getting bad. I don't think we deserved the one after the reception. From what I saw/heard, he just let out a "whoooo" after making the catch and got flagged. Should Lennon start benching some guys?

A win is a win, but it seems that UNO is done feeling sorry for themselves and playing better. We need to start playing better as well.

A win is a win, but it seems that UNO is done feeling sorry for themselves and playing better.  We need to start playing better as well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We definitely need to play better than today, but UNO needs to do something on the road before they convince me they're back. They've had just three road games this year, and in two of them they've absolutely laid an egg. I think they've got the worst secondary in the league. Hopefully being at home will rejuvenate our passing game, because that's probably where we need to really make them pay.