SiouxSports.com Forum

Joe Sensor's

Smoggy

No I didn't have a problem getting a seat I think you get there 30 mins early is fine

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you have a party of 8 or more please call & make a reservation.

Fans come on, Why wouldn't I show the games. I have invested lots of time, effort & money just like everyone trying to get their sioux games at home also making the games available for you the Sioux Fans. I may have been born in MN but I have become more of a UND fan now that I can watch them on a weekly basis. You are dedicated fans unlike MN fans who hop on and off the bandwagon whenever they are winning.

If you want to make a reservation, you can email me John@sensers.com.

I have to warn all the fans about this saturday. There will be a Nebraska PPV This Saturday Oct 15. ROseville & Bloomington will have the game Get their early to get a good spot or make a reservation please. The PPV games tend to make Sensers busier than normal. But We will have the UND game I promise.

Any questions please email or post a reply or thread

Go Sioux

Fans come on, Why wouldn't I show the games. I have invested lots of time, effort & money just like everyone trying to get their sioux games at home also making the games available for you the Sioux Fans.

I think you did it so you got a shout out from Sweeney :love:

I know the fans are glad for what you do to help the Sioux fans see their team amongst the goober fan (oops, I mean goofer fans, damn I'll get it right some time) :angry:

Fans come on, Why wouldn't I show the games. I have invested lots of time, effort & money just like everyone trying to get their sioux games at home also making the games available for you the Sioux Fans. I may have been born in MN but I have become more of a UND fan now that I can watch them on a weekly basis. You are dedicated fans unlike MN fans who hop on and off the bandwagon whenever they are winning.

I have to warn all the fans about this saturday. There will be a Nebraska PPV This Saturday Oct 15. ROseville & Bloomington will have the game Get their early to get a good spot or make a reservation please. The PPV games tend to make Sensers busier than normal. But We will have the UND game I promise.

Go Sioux

I doubt I'll be able to make it to Sensers this weekend for the series, but I can't tell you how much I DO appreciate getting to Sensers to watch several games throughout the year. I don't have satellite and due to scheduling the last couple years I've had fewer chances to see the team play live. Getting down to Sensers to see some games on TV is a real "lifesaver". THANKS!!!

I remember hearing that the UNH game on Friday would be on CSTV. Is it right to assume that Sensers will have the game? Is there any possible chance I can spend more money there on Saturday for the other game as well? Thanks for your help, Cheesemover. I've enjoyed Sensers many times in the last few years. The wings are great, and there's always a loyal following of Sioux fans!

Go Sioux

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheesemover,

Explain to me why the Old Ralph was half full in the early 90"s when the Sioux were bad. Face it, Sioux fans like all other Sports fans including Gopher fans are fair weather. Fans will be on the bandwagon when they win and off the bandwagon when their bad.

Cheesemover,

Explain to me why the Old Ralph was half full in the early 90"s when the Sioux were bad. Face it, Sioux fans like all other Sports fans including Gopher fans are fair weather. Fans will be on the bandwagon when they win and off the bandwagon when their bad.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was there in the early 90's - just barely though as it was difficult to get tickets. Where do you get your info from and should seriously think about another source.

I doubt I'll be able to make it to Sensers this weekend for the series, but I can't tell you how much I DO appreciate getting to Sensers to watch several games throughout the year.  I don't have satellite and due to scheduling the last couple years I've had fewer chances to see the team play live.  Getting down to Sensers to see some games on TV is a real "lifesaver".  THANKS!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey dagies, maybe next time you do get there you'll give a Bulldog fan a break and say hi, for crying out loud... :love:

I was there in the early 90's - just barely though as it was difficult to get tickets. Where do you get your info from and should seriously think about another source.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know when you were there in the early 90's but my source is myself. I was there in the bad years and the arena was half full. In fact the Minnesota games were not even sold out. I'm not ripping on Sioux fans I'm just saying that Sioux fans are no different then other fans when it comes to supporting a team.

Anyone know if Sensor's will be able to get the game tonight? 

And I think this generation of SIOUX fans are much more loyal than perhaps the ones from the early 90's.  I was still in High School then, but watched every game I could.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

game on FSSN tonight, yes Senser's will have the game.