SiouxSports.com Forum

Parise and the Devils

Siouxdonyms

Oh my god.  You people are the most delusional people I have ever been around.  HA HA HA HA HA HA,  ZPar can't even hold Crosby's jock.  Like they have said, Crosby has dominated at ever level he has played, ZPar hasn't.  If he had, he would have a national title and a hobey baker.  HE HAS NEITHER.  Man you people make me laugh.  Have fun with plain green jerseys in the next tourney you are in. :lol:  :)  ;)  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who won the Hobey that year anyway? Where was that guy on Wednesday night? Did he score a goal? Oh, that's right, he's sitting in Iowa. The Hobey Baker Award is for the best college hockey player, and unfortunately, the best player doesn't always have the most points.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had already clicked to reply to Skippy but then I figured the best way for him and others like him to disappear is not to respond. He is just looking for attention that his mother didn't give to him which is why he goes through life constantly intoxicated and identifies best with a sponge.

In tonight's game, Parise barely avoided an attempt at a blind check by Peter Forsberg, which could have caused injury. Zach was looking down ice for a pass, and looked ahead just in time to dive out of the way. Forsberg still got a piece of him, but it could have been a lot worse. It should have been an interference call as the puck was no where in sight, but it was Forsberg, so I'm sure the ref's looked the other way.

Earlier in the game, Forsberg had a chance at a goal from behind the net, but Zach boxed the puck inside him and Brodeur for a nice defensive play. No goals, but good solid play from Parise. He's had some scoring opportunities, but the Flyers have pretty much taken control of the game, 5-2, late in the game.

In tonight's game, Parise barely avoided an attempt at a blind check by Peter Forsberg, which could have caused injury.  Zach was looking down ice for a pass, and looked ahead just in time to dive out of the way.  Forsberg still got a piece of him, but it could have been a lot worse.  It should have been an interference call as the puck was no where in sight, but it was Forsberg, so I'm sure the ref's looked the other way. 

Earlier in the game, Forsberg had a chance at a goal from behind the net, but Zach boxed the puck inside him and Brodeur for a nice defensive play.  No goals, but good solid play from Parise.  He's had some scoring opportunities, but the Flyers have pretty much taken control of the game, 5-2, late in the game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Parise was on the ice for the 5th Flyer goal (the one by Sim).

Crosby got another assist. But did you see the save Cam Ward made on Lemieux during the shootout? :lol:

In tonight's game, Parise barely avoided an attempt at a blind check by Peter Forsberg, which could have caused injury.  Zach was looking down ice for a pass, and looked ahead just in time to dive out of the way.  Forsberg still got a piece of him, but it could have been a lot worse.  It should have been an interference call as the puck was no where in sight, but it was Forsberg, so I'm sure the ref's looked the other way. 

Earlier in the game, Forsberg had a chance at a goal from behind the net, but Zach boxed the puck inside him and Brodeur for a nice defensive play.  No goals, but good solid play from Parise.  He's had some scoring opportunities, but the Flyers have pretty much taken control of the game, 5-2, late in the game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Methinks it was #11, Jon Sim, not Peter Forsberg. Sim was going in the forecheck and it is not apparent that he intended to make a dirty play. Keep your head up unless you want to end up like jellohead, Eric Lindros.

Flyers won and took over this game because they kept laying the body on the much smaller and weaker debby forwards from the half way point on. Gonna be a long year for the debbies. No Neids to skate their way out of trouble. No Stevens/Daneyko to tackles forecheckers.

Methinks it was #11, Jon Sim, not Peter Forsberg. Sim was going in the forecheck and it is not apparent that he intended to make a dirty play. Keep your head up unless you want to end up like jellohead, Eric Lindros.

Flyers won and took over this game because they kept laying the body on the much smaller and weaker debby forwards from the half way point on. Gonna be a long year for the debbies. No Neids to skate their way out of trouble. No Stevens/Daneyko to tackles forecheckers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Last I checked we are ahead of you guys in the standings...we beat Rangers....you didn't. Our defense is unsure right now and will only get better with time.

i have yet to see 1 sports figure thats actually looks like the player..this person probably just took another new jersey player and redid all numbers and letters to make zach

Nice, but the face doesn't look anything like him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have yet to see 1 sports figure thats actually looks like the player..this person probably just took another new jersey player and redid all numbers and letters to make zach

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a Brian Leetch collectible figure that has a reasonable facsimile of Leetch's face. I don't expect an exact likeness, but the face on that eBay figure looks like someone quite a bit older than Parise.

i think zach was happy!!

53440227JM001_Pens_Devils100520_1024x768.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great photo!!

As an Oiler fan, I'm still choked that they passed on Parise in the draft. Edmonton has the best ice in the league and the team's legacy of emphasizing speed, Zach would've fit like a glove. Parise and the Oilers would've complimented each other in a big way...oh well!!

Good for the Sioux in landing Toews...he'll be a great college player, maybe 2 years, then will move on...he will make the NHL.

From onlookers out of Southern Alberta, Best of luck to the Sioux this year!!!

Time for Drunk Hockey Guy to sober up. In case you missed Zpar's College Career was nothing less than awesome, one of the best in college he final season. The league hacked, hooked, slashed and held Zach Parise to a 115 points in two seasons. If the league had actually inforced the rules Zach may have scored 150 points in two seasons.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahh, someone touched your little golden boy. They hacked him, boo hoo. Everyone gets hacked in hockey, now stop your whining.

Parise just got another goal tonight against the Panthers!!!!  By the way, has anybody noticed the Sioux Shop is carrying ZP jerseys. I picked mine up at Saturdays game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Saw the goal. He had a very good game and after the game, the camera stayed on him and followed him off the ice...

Getting a dish was a good decision for a hockey fan...

Is anyone else confused by the NJ scoring last night.  The write up in the USATODAY says that ZPar got a goal, but the box score does not include his name.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe it was a deflection with Mogilny and Parise in front. Looks like the official scorer gave it to Mogilny.