SiouxSports.com Forum

SCSU visitor sections

huskies679

It appears that a lot of tickets have been sold so far. I just went on ticketmaster to see where the best seats available are, and they are currently in section 201, which is one of the four corner sections--which are also the four smallest sections in the Alerus. I would think a crowd in the 12,000 to 13,000 vicinity is a very real possibility.

It appears that a lot of tickets have been sold so far. I just went on ticketmaster to see where the best seats available are, and they are currently in section 201, which is one of the four corner sections--which are also the four smallest sections in the Alerus. I would think a crowd in the 12,000 to 13,000 vicinity is a very real possibility.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a group of friends who are coming and they are just going to get tickets at the door, they don't care where they sit.

I'd imagine they will sell a lot of tickets this way as well, so if they have already sold a decent amount of tickets now, it will probably be a big crowd on saturday.