SiouxSports.com Forum

Very Big Sioux Fan--Need Help

chandler23

I am wondering if someone can give me a lead on a XXXL Sioux Jersey. (Yes, that is three Xs.) The person I would like to give a the jersey to has tried on a XXL and it is too tight.

If you have any other suggestions (nice sweatshirts, etc.) I would happily take those, too.

And, I'm sorry that this isn't exactly hockey related, but this part of the site seems to get the most action.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

I am wondering if someone can give me a lead on a XXXL Sioux Jersey. (Yes, that is three Xs.) The person I would like to give a the jersey to has tried on a XXL and it is too tight.

If you have any other suggestions (nice sweatshirts, etc.) I would happily take those, too.

And, I'm sorry that this isn't exactly hockey related, but this part of the site seems to get the most action.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will keep my comments to myself, too easy..

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

e-Bay often lists some leather Sioux jackets in XXXL and even XXXXL. Keep checking there, as sometimes new and retro jerseys also go up for sale. Different style jackets, with the new logo, also show up from time-to-time.

Punch in "Fighting Sioux" and there is a whole world of opportunity. Keep checking back.

Also, try the GFSports e-Bay store there. It lists green, white, and black jerseys in "various sizes." You can e-mail them a question as to whether they have the large car sizes that you are looking for.

Good luck.

The Shirt Connection in the Grand Cities Mall (formerly the Shirt Shoppe) carries sweatshirts and t-shirts up to 3XL, they will also screenprint or embroider any thing, and let you order any sweatshirt as large as companies make them. They don't have a website but you can call 701-738-0438 and I'm sure someone will help you.

-NoDakHockey281183