SiouxSports.com Forum

blue line

gopherhater

I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE DEPTH  AND YOUTH ON THE BLUE LINE...JUST WONDERING WHAT PEOPLE THINK... A FRIEND ARGUED WITH ME THAT FOYT COULD BE A SPARK PLUG ON THE  POWERPLAY?  IS ALL THIS YOUNG TALENT GOING TO HINDER US THIS YEAR OR WILL IT SURPRISE THE LEAGUE?:glare:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look at the Minnesota Gophers last year, the Pylons were young but the Gophers still made the Frozen Four. I think this years team Defense is better than that group so I am actually very optimistic. Lee > Hagemo and Chorney > Galegoski. So I think UND will be fine.

I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE DEPTH  AND YOUTH ON THE BLUE LINE...JUST WONDERING WHAT PEOPLE THINK... A FRIEND ARGUED WITH ME THAT FOYT COULD BE A SPARK PLUG ON THE  POWERPLAY?  IS ALL THIS YOUNG TALENT GOING TO HINDER US THIS YEAR OR WILL IT SURPRISE THE LEAGUE?:glare:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No disrespect, but "Foyt a spark plug on the power play" you gotta be kidding me, your friend must have been highly intoxicated....you must just be saying that to see what kind of reactions you get.

I DON'T KNOW MYSELF, BUT I THINK TYPING ALL IN CAPS IS A TAD ANNOYING. :glare:

Anyways, I agree with DAR. No way is Foyt going to get any time on the power play.

I suspect the Defensive pairings for the power play will be: Chorney-Radke; Lee-?

The ? would probably be a forward ala Genoway last year.