SiouxSports.com Forum

Collegiate Licensing Revenue Rankings

star2city

you all don't know jack sh*t about anything outside of hockey or racist fighting sioux jargon. you spit the same things back at me that I already did at you. How mature. Let's go back and forth all day like 3rd graders (aka fighting sioux alumni). make some valid counter points or at least recognize my points and I will afford you all the same courtesy.

Bottom lline...UND is not in the top 100 overall in terms of licensing revenue. It's great that you all see random sioux shirts across the country...like every other school does...but UND is not in the big leagues with the top programs.

Can't we all just get along!!!

you all don't know jack sh*t about anything outside of hockey or racist fighting sioux jargon.  you spit the same things back at me that I already did at you.  How mature.  Let's go back and forth all day like 3rd graders (aka fighting sioux alumni).  make some valid counter points or at least recognize my points and I will afford you all the same courtesy. 

Bottom lline...UND is not in the top 100 overall in terms of licensing revenue.  It's great that you all see random sioux shirts across the country...like every other school does...but UND is not in the big leagues with the top programs.

Can't we all just get along!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How do you say that UND in NOT in the top 100. The link is right there for you to read yourself. Are you as ignorant as you sound?

For one, I have only lived here for 1 year. Secondly, this is a rather large city. Finally, who are the Broncos? Never heard of them? Will you point them out on the list from page one please. Thanks.

Smoking me? You might be smoking, but it's something else. I have proved everyone of your statements wrong with such ease. In fact, I'm laid back on my Lay-z-boy right now by the pool this is so easy. No, I do not have a Broncos speedo on ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the idiot stick is suggesting pole smoking... i hear that's what them big cities folks do.

I don't believe you want to get into a spelling argument, given the incoherence and spelling in your posts. I wouldn't admit to being a gopher graduate if I were you.

You obviously don't know what is beyond the concrete jungle you live in.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

More than likely, the poser is just happy that mommy will let him play on the 'puter once in awhile.

What are the odds the newest dumbass gets suspended or banned within a week? 5-2? ???

Bottom lline...UND is not in the top 100 overall in terms of licensing revenue.  It's great that you all see random sioux shirts across the country...like every other school does...but UND is not in the big leagues with the top programs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And why is this so important to you? After reading through this thread, you sound rather envious of the Sioux program. If you weren't, there wouldn't be any need to spend so much time trying to put it down. ???