SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Sports T-Shirts

bigmrg74

Since SiouxMeNow is over on GVF crying about getting this years version of the GVFootball.com t-shirt, I thought I would return the favor by coming over here and asking if Jim is going to get off his lazy butt and have some shirts made up for the Sioux faithfull here? I know you guys have talked about it. Don't have to use the offical Sioux logo's or anything, just come up with your own designs, and Git-R-Done!! :D

Hmm, your campaign here seems about as successful as New Coke. :ohmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and about as tasty :huh: ....BUT lets get to the bottom line...NICE SHIRTS! Especially in front of the Pepper or perhaps at the Alerus Center when we start THE SEASON OF KICKIN' *SS!!! (I also thought of calling it the Season of Home Field Advantage against chumpy B*atches but pulled back from that :) - sorry)

Can anyone tell me how to get ahold of or email Jim?  I have some info about ordering Siouxsports.com Tees and other merchandise.  I appreciate the help

I'm around (though people usually prefer I not notice their threads rather than notice them!) There better not be anywhere you can order SiouxSports.com merchandise or I'll have to unleash the mean SiouxSports.com lawyers :ohmy:

I've never seen myself as one to take up the hobby of making the typical screen-printed fan t-shirts a la gvfootball.com because: There were always been plenty of people doing it at UND for big games, etc...; there is a huge student booster organization that outfits desirous students in matching tees; and I'm not really in the student scene / am really far from G.F.

As I've said before, I have made some prototypes of some slightly higher-end merchandise with the goal of eventually getting some bigger lots. At this point I'm stalling until I figure out the next SiouxSports.com logo. Suggestions on logo ideas or contribution of artistic skill (I'm quite competent with Photoshop, but can't free draw at all) to prototype ideas are still welcome, though I do have a few ideas but have yet to engage talent to flush them out for me. One timing goal, still in the back of my mind, was to make some stuff to give away this season for the big 10th anniversary.