SiouxSports.com Forum

Hakstol or Gwozdecky?

PCM

Which coach would you rather have?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which coach would you rather have?

• Dave Hakstol with real hockey gloves
    • George Gwozdecky with femmy gardening gloves
    • Vaht?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then Gwoz wears a pink tie (or was it pastel lavender?) to the national championship game?  :ohmy:

I'm not sure about his fashion sense, but he has fashion courage.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The old line for this is "admire the courage, but question the judgement!" :D

Definitely Hak, but I've seen some coaches wear choppers at practice before and never laughed. Would you laugh at former Sioux Mike Baumgartner or the scrappy Dickie Johnson on the North Rink at 20 below, I think I made the right choice by not laughing, probably saved me a thrashing and several side boards....

The PINK tie was a laugher, notice that it really didn't go with either the blazer and shirt? The Boss and I both chuckled; but the G-spot got the last laugh with the win.

Definitely Hak, but I've seen some coaches wear choppers at practice before and never laughed.  Would you laugh at former Sioux Mike Baumgartner or the scrappy Dickie Johnson on the North Rink at 20 below, I think I made the right choice by not laughing, probably saved me a thrashing and several side boards....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So should I be concerned about Gwoz coming to Grand Forks to beat me up because I poked fun at his gloves? ???

I'm thinking that anyone who wears a pink tie to coach a national championship hockey game can probably take a bit of ribbing about his choice of gloves. ???

I don't think you have to worry about anyone who wears a pink tie beating anyone up, even an old fossil like you.  ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All I'd have to do is fall on that munchkin and he'd be toast -- or a pancake. ???

In a non-gay way, of course.  Not that there's anything wrong w/that...          ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good thing you added that. Someone might think it's weird that we both have beagle avatars. ???:D