SiouxSports.com Forum

Thanks and good luck!

PCM

superstitious???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sometimes, but not in this case. I just wanted to express the sentiment again and give others the opportunity to do the same if they so desired.

Day Early, it doesn't matter.

I agree with PCM. With the way the year started and has proceeded thus far, I think the Sioux have done better than just "ok." They've done outstanding.

Win or lose tommorrow, I'll still be proud of the Sioux. Every time I think of the games played against Minnesota in the Final 5 and both games at Worchester, I get a warm glow about me. I think that's pride in the Sioux. At times, I wish I could be a member of the team, just so that I can be a part of it all. (I then wake up to realize that I'd suck worse than anything. I think my GAA as a broomball goaltender is somewhere around the century mark :lol::D )

In any case, even if the worst thing imaginable happens, I still thing we've set a standard for heart and character in the second half of our season.

I'm proud to be a fan of the Sioux. No one can take that away from me, even if we don't win #8.

What more is there to say beyond what PCM so elegantly wrote?

Only that we all wish the Fighting Sioux the best and we will all cheer them on to victory today! Win or lose (and they will win) it's been a great ride (with all of the ups and downs and ups) this season!

This is it, the time has come... today is the day the Fighting Sioux will play for #8.

Ladies and gentlemen, please rise and cheer for your Fiiiiiiiiiightiiiiiing Siooooooooooouuuuuux!!!!!

LET'S GO SIOUX.....LET'S GO SIOUX................LET'S GO SIOUX............LET'S GO SIOUX................Man I wish I was in Columbus, I'll have to settle for the television this year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

must be nice

I have to listen to the radio