SiouxSports.com Forum

Bad to Worse for BU

Sioux_Hab-it

As if getting shut down by the Sioux wasn't bad enough, according to the USCHO site Chris Bourque is leaving the Terriers to play in the Quebec Major Junior League. Although the Bourques may be talented hockey players they apparently aren't rocket scientists. :lol:

Sure, BU got hosed in the deal...but what about all of those poor Quebec hockey fans that will be forced to see Ray Bourque on any televised game repeatedly, while the announcers compare Chris' game to Rays. "Well Chet, Chris plays a similar game as his father, but Chris is a bit smaller". Hopefully they don't televise those games up there, for the sake of the people...

He prolly is big headed and doesn't thnk the team is going to go anywhere.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't like seeing any of the young players leave school for Tier 1 or theNHL. We all know it will happen when you recruit the best players. Reading the stuff on USCHO, it sounds like it was a academic issue.

As if getting shut down by the Sioux wasn't bad enough, according to the USCHO site Chris Bourque is leaving the Terriers to play in the Quebec Major Junior League.  Although the Bourques may be talented hockey players they apparently aren't rocket scientists.  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is no shock to me since this had been out there all season on USCHO. Apparently this came to a head, its a shame that some of these kids don't spend more time on their studies.

I say "SO WHAT". Look at what UND lost last year, and how they are doing this year. I think they will re-load for next year, just like the WCHA teams do.

Edited by NDFAN

I really don't think that is the problem here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was quoted on USCHO that Bourque may have been having issues in the classroom.

So maybe the problem and hence cause of Bourque is that he's just a typical stupid guy who knows how to play hockey well?

Yeah, Bourque is probably a bit of a knucklehead who had problems in the classroom...but he also had problems on the ice, namely his passing. Pretty terrible. If he has any players that are better than him, and are the type that get frustrated, he could have a hard time in the Q.