SiouxSports.com Forum

2005 Frozen Four Confirmed Attendee List!

siouxbear1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where the Sioux fans will be sitting who take the charter?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seriously you want to get on Al's charter...MY guess is that it will be cheaper than what the Alumni throw together...Heck the Alumni Association might even have you join the FSC just to get on the plane!!!...haha just kidding. :angry:

Al Pierson's trips are a blast - hands down. Great times...

Seriously you want to get on Al's charter...MY guess is that it will be cheaper than what the Alumni throw together...Heck the Alumni Association might even have you join the FSC just to get on the plane!!!...haha just kidding. :angry:

Al Pierson's trips are a blast - hands down. Great times...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

His trips are good for GF people, how about those of us in the cities area??? Does he make stops?

UND Alumni Association web page has their two charters staying at Holiday Inn-West and the Crown Plaza -Downtown. According to the site the Crowne Plaza is the official Fighting Sioux Hockey Team Hotel. The Crowne Plaza is right across the street from the Hyatt Regency. One thing nice about the Crowne Plaza too is they have a Thrifty Rental Car right in the hotel. If you need to rent a car their number is 614-237-5800. Mid-size cars go for $19.99 a day.

Besides hotels the places I see to gather downtown look like:

The Frog, Bear, and Wild Boar Bar? (I just like the name)

O'Shaugnessey's Public House (Assuming this is an Irish Pub)

I've heard about a Brewery District but haven't had a chance to figure out what's there.

Anyone have any ideas pn where to go between games on Thursday? I've heard the closest bar/restaurant to the arena is a 15 minute walk.

Here's the list so far -- can't seem to get the Word document to cooperate so hopefully you all will figure it out! Keep sending in the replies -- looks like a great group going!

Stack Hyatt, Downtown 4

Siouxbear Holiday Inn, Downtown 4

Siouxnami Fairfield 2

Schmitzzz Red Roof 2

LETSOGOSIOUX Holiday Inn West 4

Supertrex Doubletree 3

amn5hol Staybridge 3

schmidtdoggydog Holiday Inn, Downtown 5

teamsioux Holiday Inn, Downtown 2

hockey10 Courtyard 6

cfm567b27 Private home 2

Terbele 4

AZSIOUX 4

MN_Sioux 4

SiouxFanIn Boston 1

Forecheck 3

Sweeney 4

Erick 4

SFSIOUX1 Holiday Inn West 2

OETKB

Mafiaman

Cratter

jk

Here's the list so far -- can't seem to get the Word document to cooperate so hopefully you all will figure it out! Keep sending in the replies -- looks like a great group going!

Stack Hyatt, Downtown 4

Siouxbear Holiday Inn, Downtown 4

Siouxnami Fairfield 2

Schmitzzz Red Roof 2

LETSOGOSIOUX Holiday Inn West 4

Supertrex Doubletree 3

amn5hol Staybridge 3

schmidtdoggydog Holiday Inn, Downtown 5

teamsioux Holiday Inn, Downtown 2

hockey10 Courtyard 6

cfm567b27 Private home 2

Terbele 4

AZSIOUX 4

MN_Sioux 4

SiouxFanIn Boston 1

Forecheck 3

Sweeney 4

Erick 4

SFSIOUX1 Holiday Inn West 2

OETKB

Mafiaman

Cratter

jk

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ADD CVCL + 7 others incl. 3 or 4 who are certifiably fanatics we're all staying at the Crown Plaza

NorthDakotaHockey - - Two, maybe three. One a juvenile. No need to alert the authorities, she is my daughter and will be there voluntarily, and will be intensely cheering for the Sioux to SK828 and jeering for the Gophers to crawl back down their hole.

Holiday Inn West right now, although I heard now that the Alumni trip is not going to base there, but somewhere else in addition to the Crowne Plaza.

Anyone have a room at the Crowne to sell to us?

My initial thoughts were to try and get a social together on Friday around 4pm if possible so people who have other plans for dinner could still make those. It seems that most of the action should be downtown since the team is staying down there. I will try to make contact with one of the hotels downtown to see if a place would be available if people are interested.

Let me know what you think!

It's not that we wouldn't like to be there next Thursday, but some of us have these phony baloney jobs. Anyway, after we defeat the Gophers on April 7th we plan on flying down Saturday morning. By we I mean 5 of us Sioux fans are planning on flying a private plane down Saturday morning and coming back Sunday. I just booked 2 rooms at the Hoiday Inn Columbus-Ohio State Univ Area for Saturday night. The gal at the desk told me it's within 5 minutes walking distance of the Schottenstein Center.

It's not that we wouldn't like to be there next Thursday, but some of us have these phony baloney jobs.  Anyway, after we defeat the Gophers on April 7th we plan on flying down Saturday morning.  By we I mean 5 of us Sioux fans are planning on flying a private plane down Saturday morning and coming back Sunday.  I just booked 2 rooms at the Hoiday Inn Columbus-Ohio State Univ Area for Saturday night.  The gal at the desk told me it's within 5 minutes walking distance of the Schottenstein Center.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What airport are you leaving out of FCM?