Midwest and West Regions

SiouxTupa

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't imagine how Cornell will ever score in this game. Eventually something will go in for the Gophers. No Cornell offense whatsover. At least yesterday it looked like Maine might get a lucky bounce and a 1-0 win. Cornell had no chance unless Briggs lets in a 100 foot softie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Given his past performances, I wouldn't put that 100 ft. shot out of the realm of possibilities. However, I do think that the gophers will score fairly soon. This game is just too onesided

Forget the all WCHA ff, I'm rooting for Cornell. Take away Cornell's D, especially the goalie, and this gopher team makes me nervous.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i don't care who we play, i think our defense is better than cornell, our parise is playing as well or better than cornells goalie, add to that our offense playing like studs and knowing the gophers and their systems and tendencies, i like our chances against minnesota. i'll give them their due respect, but they are definatel beatable.

That's true. We're actually scoring at will right now. As Bill Clement said last night, it's UND's ASSAULT TEAM.

We know the gophers, and they aren't looking great right now. Put in a few goals and then I'll take notice. Otherwise it's just like UND earlier this year.