SiouxSports.com Forum

The brackets are still screwed up on this site

01grad

O1 haven't you sobered up from the Final Five yet??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On the hockey home page, those games are incorrect. When you actually went to select the winner, the brackets were correct. Just look at the stats and you will see they are correct.

Mea culpa.

The original implementation of the brackets this year was hurried, as was the resolution of the rearrangement of the semifinals. I wasn't able to dedicate the time I would have usually liked to ensure usual quality control. Sorry for the invconvenience, and I apologize for this feature deviating from the quality standards I usually hold up for SiouxSports.com. It should all be displaying correctly now, everyone's picks are fine.

Mea culpa.

The original implementation of the brackets this year was hurried, as was the resolution of the rearrangement of the semifinals.  I wasn't able to dedicate the time I would have usually liked to ensure usual quality control.  Sorry for the invconvenience, and I  apologize for this feature deviating from the quality standards I usually hold up for SiouxSports.com.  It should all be displaying correctly now, everyone's picks are fine.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My description about the problem was correct. Say Fedorov was right. Saaaaaay it :)