Tonights Game vs. Wisc

COSiouxfan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Period over.

Anderson is doing better than normal, but it's still very early. He's let a few Badgers get away with stuff and he's let the Sioux get away with stuff.

Of course, with the commentating, the Sioux have (as usual) been getting away with murder. We're doing well against a Big 10 school, being a school that's mainly DIII :lol:

Period over.

Anderson is doing better than normal, but it's still very early.  He's let a few Badgers get away with stuff and he's let the Sioux get away with stuff.

Of course, with the commentating, the Sioux have (as usual) been getting away with murder.  We're doing well against a Big 10 school, being a school that's mainly DIII  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gee, I wonder if the Division III comment was an attempt to hurt our recruiting. The WCHA should not allow this kind of bias on TV. North Dakota had two good games against North Dakota. North Dakota hasn't done much and Minnesota is in their face. How stupid do you have to be to get on FSN? :D

Anyone hear woog before the game during pregame comments talk about Spirko without ever saying his name? He was like "sioux player number 11" and then mozzoco had to say his name and woog was like "yes hes considered an offensive threat" haha woog you moron.

Hey!  an interview with Robbie Earl and he didn't whine!  I think that's the longest period between whines he's had while wearing the red and white!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not watching the intermission, but I heard something about "your team is likely in the tournament." Wow, even their reporter is stupid. I assumed it was a UND player.

I just heard the 2nd intermission interview with the Sioux announcers will be the head of officials, Greg Sheppard. That will be really interesting, maybe. I wonder what he'll comment on about the Sioux.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe TH will mention that Greg should retire. Or he should call up McLeod on the post game show and suggest that Greg should be fired. :lol: