SiouxSports.com Forum

Vanek gets hat trick

ABER

Just adding to the argument that he is only a one way player.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's all he will ever be evaluated as. His ability to make and stay in the NHL will hinge on his ability to score and create goals, not whether or not he can stay with his man through the neutral zone.

Skippy alert...the obsession continues.

I know one of the "skippy's" will post this sooner or later. ;)  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought the point of the post was to laugh at Vanek for choking on his second shoot out opportunity. Of course he did get four pucks past Goehring before that. :lol:

Vanelli's a goon, Vanek is lazy, Kessel sucks.

Marsha Marsha Marsha !!!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was talking to Mama Vanelli, she said her son's broken nose has healed pretty well from the beating he took last fall. ;)

Those knowlegeable Gopher fans I sat next to at the Final Five last year were griping about how lazy one of their forwards was. I think his name was Vanek. Is he still in hockey? :D

And I remember a kid named Kessel from the Madison Capitals, he played against my son's Bantam team. If I remember, he was pretty good. I was wondering if he had enough talent to play DI back then. Haven't heard anything about him since. He's not on the Sioux recruiting list anyway, so maybe not, eh.

Is Jan trolling around the Sioux website again? I keep hearing off in the distance "Marsha Marsha Marsha"

;)