SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux wallpaper for cell phones?

Reformed Gphr Fan

A while back, there was a thread about downloading the Sioux logo to cell phones (or am I imagining this?). Does anyone remember which site has this logo? I downloaded the "College and Greek Logos" site, but UND isn't on there...only NDSU. :lol: Does anyone know where I can get it for a Verizon phone?

Where on the "Get It Now" from Verizon did you get the Fight On Sioux ringtone? I thought you had mentioned it before on an earlier thread but when I had accessed the "Get It Now" based on what you metioned, all I could find was NDSU. Do they maybe change some of the offered schools/songs once in awhile?

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's available from "ringster", after getting into get it now. Drill down to "Fight Songs", "other", and you'll find it listed. It is quickbuy number 7852

You can find it at http://www.ringster.com, if you want to look/listen to before connecting with your phone.

The following link should take you there directly:

http://www.ringster.com/base.jsp?catalogNa...ategoryId=17113

Will this site also work for LG phones from Midwest Wireless, or do I have to go to a different site for that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Use Ringster. I have an LGV6000 and it worked on there.....after I figured out that my phone was on silence all.

LMFAO

If you get it to work on your verizon let me know, I have an LG4600.  I would love to have the logo, but I don't want to pay for sufing the net on my phone if it isn't going to work.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

both the ringtones and wallpaper work on my lg6100, from verizon.

The ringtone works on my a650 verizon phone. Haven't figured out the wallpaper yet (probably because I don't have text messaging or mobile web on this phone). I can tell you that it's NOT available for download on the "College and Greek Logos" application, so don't bother to download that one.

I would go with Sprig's earlier post - use that Sioux Sports link and talk to the admin there for help.

I have a Samsung A530 from Verizon.  I bought a cable from Radio Shack for $10-20 that connects the phone to your computer.  I then could make/put any wallpaper, games, or ringtones on it I wanted for free.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you have software too, or is just the cable enough? Cable + software is about $40 on ebay and I won't get it before the weekend, but I could make it over to Radio Shack...

Do you have software too, or is just the cable enough? Cable + software is about $40 on ebay and I won't get it before the weekend, but I could make it over to Radio Shack...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The cable from Radio Shack I bought was for the Samsung A310, but it works the exact same.

The software I use is free. What I use is GAGIN (get around get it now).

Here's a good website for A530 users. Everything I used it right here, software, walkthough with pictures:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/samsungcsha530/

The cable from Radio Shack I bought was for the Samsung A310, but it works the exact same.

The software I use is free. What I use is GAGIN (get around get it now).

Here's a good website for A530 users. Everything I used it right here, software, walkthough with pictures:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/samsungcsha530/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Downloaded the GAGIN software from your link, and it works well with my LG and the generic data cable that I have (<$10 from ebay). Doesn't have the ringtone and wallpaper editing capabilities that the datapilot software has, but works well for uploading midi's and jpg's to the phone. Looks like I might have gotten by much cheaper than I did.

For all of you with cell phones capable of using ringtones and wallpaper, you can download GAGIN directly by clicking here. The fight song and siouxhead wallpaper ready to use on LG phones can be downloaded here