SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Broadcasts

Upper Deck

I'm hearing that there is a large group of UMD fans gathering at Senser's in Bloomington all weekend.  Sioux Fans need to show up and take ownership of the joint.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you ever been to a UMD game where that Bluto-looking guy is there with the hard hat and the siren? I've seen him at the DECC and the Final 5 a few times. I imagine he's 1) still at UMD going on his 6th (undergraduate) year, 2) still in Duluth asking if you'd like fries with that, 3) is still in St Paul after last year's Final 5 and plans on wearing his siren hat this weekend at Sensors (if he can get a ride there).

Have you ever been to a UMD game where that Bluto-looking guy is there with the hard hat and the siren? I've seen him at the DECC and the Final 5 a few times. I imagine he's 1) still at UMD going on his 6th (undergraduate) year, 2) still in Duluth asking if you'd like fries with that, 3) is still in St Paul after last year's Final 5 and plans on wearing his siren hat this weekend at Sensors (if he can get a ride there).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Isn't that DrunkHockeyGuy?

I'm hearing that there is a large group of UMD fans gathering at Senser's in Bloomington all weekend.  Sioux Fans need to show up and take ownership of the joint.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How bout live streaming audio/video from Senser's...with that many UMD/UND fans in the same place ought to get interesting!