SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS ALASKA

AZSIOUX

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Replay, after the fifth Goofer Goal they showed Blaiser on the bench and he just gave I don't believe it look. Dean was definately not happy, on the replay it showed that the goal was pretty weak.

I agree, I was at the game as well and I thought goaltending cost us the game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its called score board watching, we want denver to win so we can get the Daugs at home and see some hockey. Duluth looks pretty good tonight.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, yeah, I know you're just all hurting my feelings :blush:

Just kidding. I was just trying to see if SOMEONE out there would be rooting for my 'Dogs.

UMDDOGZ

I don't understand why it cost so much for replay in an arena.  Don't they just need a video camera to tape play and then rewind it?  Especially if the game is televised.  Wouldn't the referees just need a tv and watch the replays as we see them?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey now, don't be calling me names like that. I'm not UMDDogz.

And I don't understand your question. There IS instant replay in Denver. It malfunctioned. If it WAS working I wouldn't be sitting here right now because we'd be in overtime.

But when you've got one defenseman in the box 4 times and 2 PPGs as a result of his time in the box then you've got a problem. And no, it wasn't even Jay Rosehill!

TH said that tonight's game is not being televised in Anchorage, but tomorrow night's game will be.  Perhaps that would explain why there is no picture on dateflix.  No tv cameras = no broadcast.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Price was the same for tonight's black screen, however.