SiouxSports.com Forum

Offense will be a Question

DolphinTattooSioux64

This is a very good point dolphin. Obviously the sioux D is going to be great once a gain look at some of the names that are coming back on the defensive side of the ball, Digger Gagner Brandstead Dahlen Shane D. You could go on and on one person that i really hope solidifies his spot on this team is going to be Donavan Alexander he has a tremendous up side and could be very very good if he gets it done this spring.

That is true i was talking to a couple of the guys and they said that he didnt even practice the entire year, but in his defense i heard it was a pretty bad stress fracture. Those are never easy to deal with. I think he could be really good actually someday. What do you think Tommy? :sad:

I guess that could be true, I heard that he could someday pull his head out of his ass and actually be ok. I heard that a player from the bison will be transfering here too I think he is a LB. Does any one know? I also heard that coach Tibesar has a younger brother that was here on a visit. Is  he any good?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the former Bison LB is Tyler Morrow. He was a 2002 recruit, and transferred to NDSCS. He had a medical redshirt last year at NDSCS, and supposedly has three years of eligibility left.

Here's his bio-

LB Tyler Morrow, 6'2 220 lbs., Wahpeton H.S. (ND), North Dakota Class AAA 1st Team All-state. Also competes in track as a shot putter. 2000 NDHSCA All-state 2nd team as a junior.

Lets get back on topic, The offense i think that the Sioux are going to have to get some recievers to step up with the loss of Caleb johnson there is going to have to be some plays made. That kid was just a gamer when it came down to it "a play having to be made" caleb always made them i mean the kid had like 50 catches in the playoffs alone. Those are some plays that needed to be made and somebody will have to pick up that slack.

If my memory serves me right, and I know it does. Roland spent his freshman year taking turns sitting in a chair with Bowenkamp during practice. Unless it was cold, then he went inside. So who knows, maybe Rohde's future will be as bright as Adams. Lets hope so.