SiouxSports.com Forum

New BU House

NorthDakotaHockey

Just got done watching two great college hockey games between two traditional powers, BU and Minnesota. Nice to see some fine college hockey as we wait for our Sioux to take the ice. Can't wait for this weekend, and the weekend to follow. CC now has the best record in college hockey, and might just take over the top of the ranks.

Anyway, here is a link to a good USCHO article that talks about that fateful night in October of 1995 when a clean hit by Mitch Vig changed one man's life forever.

Funny how life deals its cards sometimes . . . .

Remembering Walter Brown Arena

Anyway, here is a link to a good USCHO article that talks about that fateful night in October of 1995 when a clean hit by Mitch Vig changed one man's life forever.

Funny how life deals its cards sometimes . . . .

Remembering Walter Brown Arena

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually Vig didn't make the hit, Roy did, but didn't make it cleanly, thn fell over Vig, head first into the boards.

Just got done watching two great college hockey games between two traditional powers, BU and Minnesota.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What channel was the game on? I couldn't find it on last night. Sounds like the Gophers are human too losing 2-1.

Edited by Goon

old arena: Minnesota High schools have larger arenas...

new barn: BAD design, has nets and trys to come off as all high tech...they are already going corpie...

if you saw the games you saw my ugly mug a few times...

games were fun, drinking the Freedom Trail wasn't bad either....

American Airlines BLOWS!

WPoS

old arena:  Minnesota High schools have larger arenas...

new barn: BAD design, has nets and trys to come off as all high tech...they are already going corpie...

if you saw the games you saw my ugly mug a few times...

games were fun, drinking the Freedom Trail wasn't bad either....

American Airlines BLOWS!

WPoS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't worry about American Airlines. Thanks to their unions and such, I doubt they'll be around for very much longer.

In 2005 I predict either the decommisioning or buying out of American and USAirways. In 2006 you will not see any airplanes painted in that livery.