SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Vs. Golden Griffins

RMS

I don't mind if someone posts scores of other games in a Sioux game thread because that can be of interest to a Sioux fan.

However, I don't care to sift through the commentary or discussion about other games.

To me it feels like you have a group of people in a room talking about a topic, and a part of the group keeps interjecting with another subject. That's a bit more disruptive. Posting scores of other games would be like one person in the group keeping one eye on the game on the TV in the other room and periodically mentioning score updates for those who are interested. It doesn't really interrupt the flow of discussion about the main topic at hand.

It's not the end of the world, so I haven't chimed in until now. I thought I'd post my perceptions as they relate to the issue in an attempt to clarify the point of view that some share on the topic.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind if someone posts scores of other games in a Sioux game thread because that can be of interest to a Sioux fan. 

However, I don't care to sift through the commentary or discussion about other games.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are in agreement on this. I don't mind seeing score updates from other games in progress in a Sioux game thread, even though they could be considered off-topic. I can handle that. It's mainly the play-by-play and, as you said, the commentary and discussion about other games that make the threads confusing and needlessly long.