SiouxSports.com Forum

RIP Travis Dunn

gfhockey

On 2/2/2023 at 8:27 AM, Dustin said:

Didn't Travis provide color commentary for Pat Sweeney on WDAZ Sioux hockey telecasts for a time (1980s)?

Yes he  did.  One time he was unavailable for a weekend WCHA series, and Pat asked me to sit in for Travis.  It was a blast, and the best thing I got for it was the UND media parking pass that I used for years afterward.  Travis was a great guy, as many have said.  He will be missed by the UND hockey community, and of course by his family.  RIP big guy.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Old Barn Guy at Home said:

Yes he  did.  One time he was unavailable for a weekend WCHA series, and Pat asked me to sit in for Travis.  It was a blast, and the best thing I got for it was the UND media parking pass that I used for years afterward.  Travis was a great guy, as many have said.  He will be missed by the UND hockey community, and of course by his family.  RIP big guy.

I really enjoyed watching him play.  It just seems like yesterday but the years pile up, and sad to see him go.

On 2/2/2023 at 9:20 AM, gfhockey said:

Whatever I’m done defending this. A guy has passed away and you guys are more concerned about my sources.  

what a chess pool

GREAT!   You were FIRST announcing a death - super you have such GREAT CONNECTIONS so you could be FIRST to announce it because you have SO MANY great CONNECTIONS among supposedly "IMPORTANT" people that you would be the FIRST to annouce this on social media board - MOSTLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE GREAT CONNECTIONS!

The truth is you act like you're SO IMPORTANT announcing NEWS you forget the importance OR IMPACT of the actual NEWS because it's SO IMPORTANT.  You just want it to be all about yourself.  !@#$ you and the GOBC or whatever you call it.. no one gives a !@#$ about your little dick club.   THINK  ABOUT THE FAMILY you're talking about and their feelings...not just WHO CAN POST IT FIRST!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1