SiouxSports.com Forum

Almost packed!

SockeyeSioux

:D Were flying out tonight for Grand Forks and anticipating a great week of Sioux hokey! If any of you guys (jk, PCM, etc.) are at the games, come and say hello. It will be fun to put a face to your posts. We'll be easy to spot. Were the guy in the wheelchair and his pretty wife. :-) I'm hoping Brian will be able to hang out with us a bit during the game and give us his perspective on the play. He's still out for awhile with a pesky shoulder injury. See you at the Ralph!

Randy

I hope it works out to be a great trip Sockeye! 3 wins for the guys team would be great.

I'm heading to ND this week myself and am quite excited about it. If I can't be coming for a Sioux hockey game then I better be hunting and that is exactly that. I hope to be watching the games in a bar somewhere.

GO SIOUX!

I hope it works out to be a great trip Sockeye! 3 wins for the guys team would be great.

I'm heading to ND this week myself and am quite excited about it. If I can't be coming for a Sioux hockey game then I better be hunting and that is exactly that. I hope to be watching the games in a bar somewhere.

GO SIOUX!

Dagies, please shoot some ducks for me this weekend, I will be in the Big Easy working and I didn't do well last weekend at all. We shot a lot of holes in the sky though...

Damn Steel shot...