SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Press Guides, Game Programs, VCR Tapes

UND Fan

I have a large number of UND press guides (all sports) along with game programs from many big games that may have the interest of some of you.  The time frame for game programs is the mid-70's through the end of the 90's.  The press guides are from the mid-70's until they quit printing and made them available online.  Also have some other programs from games I attended over the years (DII championships, Frozen Four along with Final Four, All-Star games, WS games, etc.)  I do not have a list of what I have and, over the years, some of these have been given to former athletes in their respective sports.  Therefore, please do not ask what I have for a specific sport "in the early 80's".  I will look for specific press guides and programs when requested.  I don't have the time to go through them all to provide a list of what is available.  They should all be in excellent condition unless one was crunched a bit while in storage boxes.  I also have VCR tapes of UND/NDSU basketball and football games during these years along with most UND/UM hockey games.

Feel free to PM here or simply make your request on this thread.  I will get back to you as soon as I can - it may take a few days.  I certainly don't want to charge anything for these but we might have to figure out something.  It would be quite expensive to mail out 50-60 envelopes/packages.

I have a large number of UND press guides (all sports) along with game programs from many big games that may have the interest of some of you.  The time frame for game programs is the mid-70's through the end of the 90's.  The press guides are from the mid-70's until they quit printing and made them available online.  Also have some other programs from games I attended over the years (DII championships, Frozen Four along with Final Four, All-Star games, WS games, etc.)  I do not have a list of what I have and, over the years, some of these have been given to former athletes in their respective sports.  Therefore, please do not ask what I have for a specific sport "in the early 80's".  I will look for specific press guides and programs when requested.  I don't have the time to go through them all to provide a list of what is available.  They should all be in excellent condition unless one was crunched a bit while in storage boxes.  I also have VCR tapes of UND/NDSU basketball and football games during these years along with most UND/UM hockey games.

Feel free to PM here or simply make your request on this thread.  I will get back to you as soon as I can - it may take a few days.  I certainly don't want to charge anything for these but we might have to figure out something.  It would be quite expensive to mail out 50-60 envelopes/packages.

• Like 1

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

You gotta get that Kleinssasser game on YouTube

10 hours ago, UND Fan said:

10 hours ago, UND Fan said:

I’m very interested.

I can be “text messaged” at 503-706-2790