SiouxSports.com Forum

Colby Genoway Question?

MACPLOT

What do you think of Colby???  I think that the kid is a great gamer and has hobey potential.  Also he was at Grizzlys last week eating pasta.(I think it was alfredo)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he has some potential to be a good player on this years team. He needs to have consistency in the big games......as far as Hobey potential?? Let's not get ahead of ourselves! If Bochenski or Parise couldn't get it, I would have to say Colby's a few steps behind them....no offense to him.

What do you think of Colby???  I think that the kid is a great gamer and has hobey potential.  Also he was at Grizzlys last week eating pasta.(I think it was alfredo)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Possibly one post with the team roster along with where and what they ate last week will be sufficient.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is it about you MACPLOT, you seem to know where the hockey players eat? Potential stalker?!?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he f'in sucks

Nice to see "god" oops I mean Parise is rippin it up in the AHL. How many championships did he win again for you guys?

See ya in a couple of weeks.

Nice to see "god" oops I mean Parise is rippin it up in the AHL. How many championships did he win again for you guys?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He has the same number of championships as Pat Micheletti, Corey Millen, Tom Chorske, Paul Broten, Larry Olimb, Robb Stauber, Trent Klatt, Brian Bonin, Mike Crowley, Dave Spehar, Eric Westrum, the Hankinson family, the McAlpine family and the Woog family combined! :blush::D

He has the same number of championships as Pat Micheletti, Corey Millen, Tom Chorske, Paul Broten, Larry Olimb, Robb Stauber, Trent Klatt, Brian Bonin, Mike Crowley, Dave Spehar, Eric Westrum, the Hankinson family, the McAlpine family and the Woog family combined!  :blush:  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't disagree with your sentiment, but Steve Woog played 16 games as a freshman for NMU's 1991 title team. So the Woog family has one ring.