SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Local Area Players

siouxhockey5

Well for the Lamoureux family Mario is playing for Tri-City Storm of the USHL, PJ is in the WHL playing for the Red Deer Rebels, Jacques is till with the Bobcats in the NAHL, and I think the girls are playing for Shattuck girls team. Morgan Simonson is playing for Tri-City with Mario.

Well for the Lamoureux family Mario is playing for Tri-City Storm of the USHL, PJ is in the WHL playing for the Red Deer Rebels, Jacques is till with the Bobcats in the NAHL, and I think the girls are playing for Shattuck girls team. Morgan Simonson is playing for Tri-City with Mario.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, I get my Lamoureuxs mixed up. PJ is the forward or the defenseman?

I heard the defenseman was the better of the Lamoureuxs not currently in DI.

Klema was officially kicked off the Boston University hockey team due to a "coach's decision," Assistant Director of Athletics for Communication Ed Carpenter confirmed Tuesday. The team would not elaborate on the reason for head coach Jack Parker's decision.

David Klema is a Roseau native (and FM IceShark?) and would have been a senior for BU this fall.

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=42061

• 1 month later...