SiouxSports.com Forum

TURN OUT for Ferris or DIE!

SiouxMeNow

The loss to St. Cloud hurt but wasn't a mortal blow by any means!! You know the Huskies will probably blow it somewhere down the line but even if they don't - this weeks game is HUGE for the Sioux. Another regional game - this time against the GLIAC - the Sioux will be just fine come out playoff time if they win out but we need butts in the seats this weekend. Ferris is no cupcake and a win would help us but a BIG WIN would help ensure the GLIAC is the conference that has to sweat come playoff selection time, not the NCC. Call some friends, show up, and POUND THOSE PUPPIES!! (the Bulldogs I mean, not...well..nevermind ??? )

This is just one of the reasons we need that place roaring on Saturday:

Andrew Terry rushed for a Division II record 410 yards and a touchdown on 38 carries to lead Ferris State to a 35-7 win over Findlay on Saturday night.

We need to make sure nobody can hear...well....anything.

This is just one of the reasons we need that place roaring on Saturday:

We need to make sure nobody can hear...well....anything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL. They have been practicing silent snap counts. We also play on artificial turf so no advantage there. ???

LOL. They have been practicing silent snap counts. We also play on artificial turf so no advantage there. ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good point and I'm sure you will never need to audible. Oh no, that won't ever happen. But if you do have to audible, what are you gonna do? Have silent audibles too? I'm sure Kaul or Marsan or whomever you put in at QB will telepathically change the play. Good plan.

Good point and I'm sure you will never need to audible. Oh no, that won't ever happen. But if you do have to audible, what are you gonna do? Have silent audibles too? I'm sure Kaul or Marsan or whomever you put in at QB will telepathically change the play. Good plan.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No audibles will be required. Just hand off to Terry and he finds the hole that our 6-6 300 pound line creates. Did I say he is just like Barry?

No audibles will be required. Just hand off to Terry and he finds the hole that our 6-6 300 pound line creates. Did I say he is just like Barry?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So when you are down 21-0 after the first quarter, you are gonna keep running it? Once again, good plan.

So when you are down 21-0 after the first quarter, you are gonna keep running it? Once again, good plan.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just how do you propose UND gets 21 points without an adequate QB against the #2 defense (behind GVSU) in the GLIAC? Remember Bowermancamp is out. LOL. ???

Just how do you propose UND gets 21 points without an adequate QB against the #2 defense (behind GVSU) in the GLIAC? Remember Bowermancamp is out. LOL. ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Apparently your QB was useful too. . . I know it takes alot of skill to hand the ball off.

You sure talk up your team quite a bit considering their not even in the top 25 poll.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Polls are meaningless especially when they are conducted by partisans like Bob Eblen. BTW... our QB who is now playing is the one who should have started the season over turn over Tom Marsan. Had Kaul started the season we would be 6-0 and high in all the polls! You will find that out Saturday and you may not like what you see? ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like it matters. The Bullpups are gonna be pounded. It won't even be close. It will be such a beating that your pack of schlubs won't even be allowed back into Big Rapids. The entire city will be embarrassed to be associated with them. They won't even be allowed into the Bennigan's in the Holiday Inn, people will be so ashamed.

don't u foks no de GLIAC is de bes conferunce in D2 futball. Chek out des stats..

de GLIAC has 493 first downs when carrying de ball more den 10 yards or de GLIAC is undefeeted when dey had more points den there opponuts.

tong planted furmly in cheek

Dog, der aint no way in hail, dat de bulldogs gona beet UND at de Alerus, speshully not 31-3 dat you predicted. De crowd is de best 12 man anywhare in D2 Futball. Ben der b4, so I no's what I talkin bout.

Sue -- 35

Dogs -- 6

Dat's Cooter's to sense wurth.

Cooter

de only thang wurth seein wid Massey on it is a trakter.

don't u foks no de GLIAC is de bes conferunce in D2 futball.  Chek out des stats..

de GLIAC has 493 first downs when carrying de ball more den 10 yards or de GLIAC is undefeeted when dey had more points den there opponuts.

tong planted furmly in cheek

Dog, der aint no way in hail, dat de bulldogs gona beet UND at de Alerus, speshully not 31-3 dat you predicted.  De crowd is de best 12 man anywhare in D2 Futball.  Ben der b4, so I no's what I talkin bout.

Sue -- 35

Dogs -- 6

Dat's Cooter's to sense wurth.

Cooter

de only thang wurth seein wid Massey on it is a trakter.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cooter... I am going to have to get a restraining order out on you. You keep following me around these D2 sites? ???

To get back to the original subject...just because this is a non-conference team, don't think you shouldn't show up. Sure, most of us haven't heard of ferris state(at least their football program), but that is no excuse. Lets be loud and show these guys what real Division II football is all about. Remember the noise against teams like Cal Davis and N. Alabama? Lets replicate it! This is a big game for the Sioux.

liks I culd efer catch u drivin de Gremlin. Not follering u, just happen to be a membur here also. Thang is, I will still b here after Sat., u wont be wonce Farris lose. De bulldogman will disapier forefer or com bak as de infamos GLIAC man.

I ben heer efer cents my Lions lost to de sue.

Cooter

To get back to the original subject...just because this is a non-conference team, don't think you shouldn't show up.  Sure, most of us haven't heard of ferris state(at least their football program), but that is no excuse.  Lets be loud and show these guys what real Division II football is all about.  Remember the noise against teams like Cal Davis and N. Alabama?  Lets replicate it!  This is a big game for the Sioux.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

After Saturday our football program will be understood loud and clear. You will know who Brewster, Terry, Kaul, the O line is on offense and Bell and Myers on defense is.

Polls are meaningless especially when they are conducted by partisans like Bob Eblen. BTW... our QB who is now playing is the one who should have started the season over turn over Tom Marsan. Had Kaul started the season we would be 6-0 and high in all the polls! You will find that out Saturday and you may not like what you see? :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, now you are saying that Ferris could have beaten GVSU as well? Now you're just talking Crazy man. Lay off the bong water man!!!

*I'm still hopeing for the upset, as it benefits GVSU. But I don't think I'll be all that heartbroken if Ferris loses this game. :(???

Oh, now you are saying that Ferris could have beaten GVSU as well? Now you're just talking Crazy man. Lay off the bong water man!!!

*I'm still hopeing for the upset, as it benefits GVSU. But I don't think I'll be all that heartbroken if Ferris loses this game. :(???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Marsan was responsible for 2 fumbles and 4 ints. in the loss to GVSU. Kaul has had 1 int since he took over in game 2. We was whippin your azz on our first 2 drives until turn over Tom started blowing things. In spite of our -6 TO we still were fairly even on the stat board. Bottom line here is UND doesn't understand the problem they face Saturday?

Bottom line here is UND doesn't understand the problem they face Saturday?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is this a question or a statement? It seems to be a statement, yet there is a question mark at the end. Puzzling.

Assuming it is a question, I'm gonna go with "whether to put the band or the cheerleaders in during 2nd half when the Sioux are way ahead?" for an answer.

liks I culd efer catch u drivin de Gremlin.  Not follering u, just happen to be a membur here also.  Thang is, I will still b here after Sat., u wont be wonce Farris lose.  De bulldogman will disapier forefer or com bak as de infamos GLIAC man.

I ben heer efer cents my Lions lost to de sue.

Cooter

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

after this Saturday - Ferris will understand what HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE is all about...and be licking their own Bulldog *uts all the way home to BIG RAPIDS!!! suckers!

Is this a question or a statement? It seems to be a statement, yet there is a question mark at the end. Puzzling.

Assuming it is a question, I'm gonna go with "whether to put the band or the cheerleaders in during 2nd half when the Sioux are way ahead?" for an answer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would question whether to put some lucky fans into the game for some spot duty when the Sioux are way up. My dad could play receiver maybe...