SiouxSports.com Forum

Soccer Coach Resigns

SiouxForDII

With basketball and volleyball going to The Betty, what events at Hyslop would there be concessions revenues from? Or is UND Dining Services out to get UND Athletics? :lol::0

I've read the May '04 IAC too. (Remember, FY 04 is ending and we're heading into FY 05; that's why I was specific.) No, no concessions income from REA; however, REA's "net profits will be given to the UND Athletic Department." That set-up doesn't bother me. The deal with Alerus is the one that needs to be looked at (which they are as the initial three-year deal is done and renogotiations are on-going).

Bison fans sure seem worried about UND's athletic budgets. Shouldn't they be worried about [url="http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=57824

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say the lunch ladies are out to get UND athletics. :lol:

I was taking "this year" in the context provided two sentences earlier in that link-

Ray Diez questioned whether Athletics would end the year in the black.  John Sirignano said the budget surplus was last year

• 3 weeks later...

The Betty is now being described as the home of women's soccer. Just curious, did some of the office and locker room space in the Betty intended solely for women's Bball now get shared with women's soccer? It would be great if the soccer team could get a more permanent field.