SiouxSports.com Forum

Looking to sell season tickets for 2019-2020 season

Hi All, 

I have four tickets in the lower bowl for the 2019-2020 hockey season that I am looking to sell.

I would like to sell all four together or break them out two and two.

If you are interested you can text me at 218-207-9506

Thanks

14 hours ago, stewie said:

Hi All, 

I have four tickets in the lower bowl for the 2019-2020 season that I am looking to sell.

I would like to sell all four together or break them out two and two.

If you are interested you can text me at 218-207-9506

Thanks

With all of the talk about slumping attendance, disappointing team performance, and greatly reduced demand, it would be interesting if you could use the ‘19-20 season thread to keep us posted about how this goes. Periodic updates on things like frequency of nibbles, insane lowball offers, etc. Totally anonymously, of course, and if you’re not comfortable discussing actual dollars, you could refer to price in terms of expectation and reality (i.e., how much $$$ more or less you got than expected). Maybe even some of your experiences in trying to unload the tix as single-game over the past few years (assuming you did). You know, for science!

6 hours ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

With all of the talk about slumping attendance, disappointing team performance, and greatly reduced demand, it would be interesting if you could use the ‘19-20 season thread to keep us posted about how this goes. Periodic updates on things like frequency of nibbles, insane lowball offers, etc. Totally anonymously, of course, and if you’re not comfortable discussing actual dollars, you could refer to price in terms of expectation and reality (i.e., how much $$$ more or less you got than expected). Maybe even some of your experiences in trying to unload the tix as single-game over the past few years (assuming you did). You know, for science!

I can update as much as I remember to update. Had one person contact me this morning already.

4 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Cue Stockdam and all the other as** clowns here that will label stewie as "not a real fan"....................

I will try and get out in front of that right away. It has nothing to do with being a real fan as it does to a growing family and other commitments. With kids getting older and having more activities it simply becomes a matter of not being able to make it because of being out of town or something going on at the same time.

Also, I still have season tickets in another section that I am keeping for the upcoming season so I am not abandoning the team. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, stewie said:

I can update as much as I remember to update. Had one person contact me this morning already.

I will try and get out in front of that right away. It has nothing to do with being a real fan as it does to a growing family and other commitments. With kids getting older and having more activities it simply becomes a matter of not being able to make it because of being out of town or something going on at the same time.

"Real fans" would just hire a full-time nanny to take care of the kids while their parents attend both home AND away games.  

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

"Real fans" would just hire a full-time nanny to take care of the kids while their parents attend both home AND away games.  

That is my plan, I am still waiting on the background checks to clear for the nanny

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 6:04 AM, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

On 5/15/2019 at 1:02 PM, stewie said:

Also, I still have season tickets in another section that I am keeping for the upcoming season so I am not abandoning the team. 

3 hours ago, stewie said:

I have sold two tickets, I have two more remaining

So much for that narrative :) ... Wasn't coming at you by the way, Noise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 3:56 PM, stoneySIOUX said:

So much for that narrative :) ... Wasn't coming at you by the way, Noise.

Hey no worries. BTW sold the other two tickets ;)

Ended up getting plenty of interest and a decent waiting list. I was actually rather surprised, I thought it would have taken longer to sell them but I got all the checks in hand in less then a month.

• Upvote 2